Are we all on drugs? | Vital Football

Are we all on drugs?

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Here's moderately funny comedian Ari Shaffir talking about his experience of living in an alternate reality for up to two years during a 10 minute salvia trip:

I've never tried salvia or DMT which Joe Rogan keeps banging on about, at this stage I don't intend to either, I'm done with psychedelics.

I don't think trips are any more significant than dreams. Just a load of nonsense in your head.

Acid DMT mushrooms etc scare the hell out of me. I wouldnt of touched them in my day. I tried weed when I was younger and locked myself away until it wore off cus I couldn't handle it so god knows what acid would have done.

That bloke ari is an idiot. He admitted on the joe rogan show that he slipped his mates drink with MDMA while he was looking after his kids and getting ready for a business trip. How old is he?

Meh, boring people, take drugs, enjoy, don't start trying to talk them up like that though. The sensible people are those who don't take them. I can't claim to be a sensible person, but those two, came over as borish berks to me.

At least be interesting if you are going to communicate about drugs.

Fear & Loathing for instance, was at least challenging!