Are these loans turning up????... | Page 4 | Vital Football

Are these loans turning up????...

Where are these signings? I wonder if Scally is waiting to see what happens tomorrow before allowing Lovell to bring in new additions. Is he keeping some budget for a new manager?

Where are these signings? I wonder if Scally is waiting to see what happens tomorrow before allowing Lovell to bring in new additions. Is he keeping some budget for a new manager?

Why on earth would he do that?

We don’t need a new manager. He hasn’t given funds to SL so far, so why would he give them to someone else? “If” he was thinking of replacing SL then a new manager would have 1 day to decide who he wants to purchase and sign them. Yeah, that would work.

Unless you mean funds for a new manager in div 2 which is even more madness.

Pretty sure a couple of loans will be announced Wed or Thur in time for saturday. Unless someone is signed and put straight in the team tonight (unlikely I’d say).

I predict now that if we do happen to sign someone, it'll be someone we have never heard of, they'll be no better than what we already have and people will moan about the quality of the loans.

I predict now that if we do happen to sign someone, it'll be someone we have never heard of, they'll be no better than what we already have and people will moan about the quality of the loans.

If that happens there’ll also be moaning about the quality of the moans.

What are the club playing at? We're in a relegation dogfight. As expected the FA Cup prize money doesn't seem to be invested back in the playing squad.

I think multiple people have mentioned that any money from the Cup is not paid out until end of the season. So I’d be gobsmacked if we spend money not yet received.

I think multiple people have mentioned that any money from the Cup is not paid out until end of the season. So I’d be gobsmacked if we spend money not yet received.

It's not like it's spending money we don't have though, it's spending (in advance) guaranteed money that we have coming in at the end of the season. Unless the FA go the way of ITV Digital, but I wouldn't have thought that's very likely.