Are gills picking their phones up this week???? | Vital Football

Are gills picking their phones up this week????

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
I'm trying to ask a question about the student flexi ticket and started by emailing the club but then decided since Monday to ring the mainline number but no ones seems to be in. Anyone have any luck this week getting through?

I handed in my renewal form on Saturday and got a phone call on Monday to say my card was being rejected. I got a text from my bank at the same time to confirm if it was a value payment as it was flagged as potential scam. Clicked the appropriate buttons and got confirmation that the club would now be able to process so made a point of calling the club to try again.

Got engaged tone and after a few seconds I retried. When it finally rang it rang for 5-10 minutes or whoever long it was until my network cut the call because 5-10 minutes is unreasonable.

This was repeated several times when trying again.

When I did get through to someone, they'd said they put me through to the right people and the line went dead. About 20 failed calls later, I sent a mail to the ticketoffice@priestfield.com adress asking them to try again and confirm if OK. Not got a response yet.

Phoned up yesterday to renew my S/T on 01634300000 answered after the first ring it took less than 5 minutes to renew. It must be luck of the draw if someone picks up the phone or not. I used a land line as that does not seem to cut you off if you don't get an answer too quickly.