APPRECIATE THE MANAGER HERE! | Page 2 | Vital Football

APPRECIATE THE MANAGER HERE!

The uncertainty over Poch seems to be spurring [excuse the pun] our players to greater heights. It's as if they understand this is their moment to win something with Spurs, & to try & hold on to our great manager. What will be ,will be in life . We all need to get behind the team & manager because this chance of glory could our last for sometime.

The uncertainty over Poch seems to be spurring [excuse the pun] our players to greater heights. It's as if they understand this is their moment to win something with Spurs, & to try & hold on to our great manager. What will be ,will be in life . We all need to get behind the team & manager because this chance of glory could our last for sometime.

Chumming again?

The manager might stay another 15 years he says. So let’s all applause that as much as we can. Appreciate the manager here!

The manager might stay another 15 years he says. So let’s all applause that as much as we can. Appreciate the manager here!
If that is a commitment than ALL I CAN SAY IS----GLORY,GLORY HALLELUJAH, GLORY, GLORY ---------------------------------------

I don't think we can celebrate just yet - he's very publically laid down a gauntlet to the board, I strongly suspect if come seasons end that he's no convinced that we will 'operate differently' in the next 3/4/5 years - he'll take approaches to him seriously.

It really is a ' show me the financial projections for the next 3/4/5 years and convince me I'll have bigger amounts to spend'.....