Appleton's Assistant Political Posts | Page 2 | Vital Football

Appleton's Assistant Political Posts

He won't actually get removed from office though, more's the pity...

From my perspective, the stresses being put on various democratic systems by right-wing nut-jobs (and some left-wing nut-jobs, see Venezuela) shows that many - most? - countries require significant reforms of electoral and governmental systems.

And here was me thinking that under the heading of Appleton’s Assistant there might be some information on that subject. Instead, somehow this has turned into a thread to air individual prejudices about politicians world wide, surely there’s enough of that about on the tv and in the newspapers without shoving it down our throats on a fans football site!

And here was me thinking that under the heading of Appleton’s Assistant there might be some information on that subject. Instead, somehow this has turned into a thread to air individual prejudices about politicians world wide, surely there’s enough of that about on the tv and in the newspapers without shoving it down our throats on a fans football site!

I accept your analysis, but I do not necessarily agree with it.

I sometimes wonder if the mediators on this forum read what is being posted , please , if you want to talk politics go on to a suitable site or your own facebook page . Leave us to enjoy our musings about the Imps .

Can't you tell we're lost in a sort of football no man's land at the moment as some of the football threads are being lost (or hijacked) in the murky waters of 'off topic' ??

for example; corrupt Trump
for example; treasonous Trump
for example; manchild Trump

Why are Trump's idiot fans still obsessed with Hillary, despite Trump and his administration brazenly carrying out illegal activities for profit while in power? I'm genuinely interested.

I think you missed the humour in the exchange. Curious to know what illegal activities you are talking about.

To answer your question, I think the treatment of Hilary is the most visible an example of double standards and injustice toward the President, particularly the scope the Mueller report, the overreach of James Comey's conclusions, and the biased reporting from mainstream media. Trump was never my guy, but these injustices, as I perceive them, make me more likely to vote for him in 2020.

Last edited:
:grinning: Not to worry, I'm sure you'll be able to keep the AR15...:grinning:
I just want to say one more thing, I do think about politics and consider the issues (both sides). The only thing that gets my goat is throw away comments aimed at demonizing one side or the other. (not having a pop at you).

Let's get back to the footy, eh?

I think you missed the humour in the exchange. Curious to know what illegal activities you are talking about.

To answer your question, I think the treatment of Hilary is the most visible an example of double standards and injustice toward the President, particularly the scope the Mueller report, the overreach of James Comey's conclusions, and the biased reporting from mainstream media. Trump was never my guy, but these injustices, as I perceive them, make me more likely to vote for him in 2020.

Still thinking that way?

I mean, if you are, I can only assume you're a "pussy grabbing" misogynist, a self-declared racist and an incompetent idiot happy to collude in the deaths of 100k US citizens.

Still, I've learned never to be too disappointed in the depths humanity will sink to.

I mean, if you are, I can only assume you're a "pussy grabbing" misogynist, a self-declared racist and an incompetent idiot happy to collude in the deaths of 100k US citizens.

Still, I've learned never to be too disappointed in the depths humanity will sink to.
where did that outburst come from?

Cat got your tongue, Alaskaimp?

How does it feel to enable a mysoginist, racist mass-murderer. Do you feel guilty?