Apple Some Brilliant Free Apps | Vital Football

Apple Some Brilliant Free Apps

col8

Vital Football Legend
If you get any really good free Apps post them here for everyone to grab. Often apps go free for a 24 hour period and you get an opportunity to download them in the window for nothing.

If any of you buy a new iOS device in the coming months will get to download Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, iPhoto all for free, before they were about £7 each.

Out of todays offerings is ProCamera.

Attachments

• cam2.jpg
    cam2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
Great thread, i have some good ens

Youtube, bbc iplayer, 4od (channel 4) Demand 5, itv, TV catchup the usual tv channels etc

But the different ones like Video D/L it allows me to download youtube videos to my iphone for the kids to watch when they are in the back of the car it allows you to download about 10 video's and save them and the app is free

The Mirror neswspaper app is great free news and sprot every day

The flash torch app which turns your iphone into a torch by the camera flash light helped me when our electric went out late at night lol

ClivetheVillan - 20/9/2013 19:25

The flash torch app which turns your iphone into a torch by the camera flash light helped me when our electric went out late at night lol

I use the torch all the time, but on iOS 7 it's built in so you don't need to download an app

Subway surfers is a fun game if your bored. Google maps is better than the apple maps and emoji is a keyboard that means you can send stuff like smileys and stuff like that

If you use you Pad Phone as an organiser

"Week Agenda Organiser"

Attachments

• organiser2.png
    organiser2.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
Barcode is the ultimate code scanner iPhone app (runs on iPad as well). It can scan, parse the contents of codes then offer actions depending on the contents.

Unlike competing apps, this scanner can scan all common kinds of codes reaching from the well-known QR codes, all sorts of EAN codes, to even Data Matrix codes! It’s one of the fastest and most precise code scanners in the App Store. It also allows using the built-in flash light (iPhone 4 + 4S) when scanning.

Use it for pure recognition, for price comparison with Amazon, or instantly browse the web for the scanned information. Use its ability to directly apply the contents of any code you scan: you can add calendar events to your calendar, vCard information to your address book, or open maps to the right location – all with just one touch. And that’s only the beginning.

You can also easily share the scan results on Twitter and Facebook.

Attachments

• bar.png
    bar.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
The Wall gives you walls of albums, click the play button and listen to soundbites of all the tracks on the selected album.

Cool App.

Attachments

• wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Play online against other people too.

Attachments

• pool22.png
    pool22.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Used this tonight brilliant for cleaning up your address book, emails and phone book.

Attachments

• smart merg.jpg
    smart merg.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
theres not 1 app on this page that you cant get on android. I used to have an iphone 5 and now have a samsung.... theyre both the same!! and do the same things!!

Anybody use Pixlr? Its a simple photo editing app and there is also a website as well you can use with the laptop...

Then the obvious stuff Evernote, Viber, Whatsapp, Shazam, Groupon, Skitch...

Skitch is handy for me with work I can put annotations on drawings and pictures if I have no laptop etc.

I don't think it will interest anyone here, however I thought I would throw my 2 pennith in. I have found the best shopping app for putting your shopping list in ever