APPEAL | Vital Football

APPEAL

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
Please try and put the following line into your browser

Justgiving.com/naomi-wright22

Naomi, my daughter and
My granddaughter Alice are raising money for The Nook in Norwich. A hospice that looks after my grandson Rupert. A life long Norwich City fan who I first took to Carrow Road when he was 2 years old. He is now 6 and his condition called Hunters Syndrome will not allow him to live past the age of 15.
It is vital that this East Anglian children's Hospice is helped with funds during these very difficult times. Rupert and the children they look after will die even earlier should they catch the dreaded covid disease and are not allowed a vaccine because of their immune system compromise. They continue to shield our very vulnerable child. If anyone is able to look at the just giving page above, you can learn a lot about the rare condition Hunters Syndrome which ages the vital organs at an alarming rate. If anyone does decide that they are able to donate, please mention that you are of Vital Norwich. Thakyou if you got this far and a thumbs up to show your viewing would be helpful.

Last edited:
Youre welcome Kevin, such a worthy cause, so sorry its effected your grandson, life can be so cruel sometimes.
Thanks FY. Rupert has numerous mental and physical issues. He needs medication that would knock an elephant out every evening to get him to sleep and still wakes up at 2 or 3 in the early hours. Everyone that meets him is in awe of his tenacity for life and his good humoured nature. OTBC

Thanks FY. Rupert has numerous mental and physical issues. He needs medication that would knock an elephant out every evening to get him to sleep and still wakes up at 2 or 3 in the early hours. Everyone that meets him is in awe of his tenacity for life and his good humoured nature. OTBC
He sounds a cracking little boy. Really puts things in perspective. Thank god for places like the Nook and the wonderful people that work there.