Anyone going to the EGM on the 14th? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Anyone going to the EGM on the 14th?

Even those shareholders, like me, who were not notified of the meeting?
I asked around at the meeting and apparently the notifications were sent by email, so look at getting the email they hold updated. That’s what I need to do.

Scally said he’ll have to look at a more leisurely meeting at a later point, e.g. a cheese and wine evening. If that doesn’t get you racing to Gwen or whoever to get your contact details updated then I don’t know what will :p

I asked around at the meeting and apparently the notifications were sent by email, so look at getting the email they hold updated. That’s what I need to do.

Scally said he’ll have to look at a more leisurely meeting at a later point, e.g. a cheese and wine evening. If that doesn’t get you racing to Gwen or whoever to get your contact details updated then I don’t know what will :p
Blue Nun and Gorgonzola?

I gave my proxy vote to the Dear Chairman as it was a single issue meeting. Now, if there had been cheese and wine well.......