Anyone Going To Support WBA Today? | Vital Football

Anyone Going To Support WBA Today?

Not sure yet. Have friends coming for lunch - they may still be here. But either way, I will be hoping that they pull a rabbit out of the hat and get a result today.

Come on you Baggies!

I know the Baggies have beaten the rags at home but they won't at the swamp. Sadly, they are rubbish.
I am going to be watching a full re-run of our game.
:thumbup:

I'm currently watching Newcastle-Arsenal, but I refuse to watch United (unless they are losing).
Will be interesting to see who Sky roll out as their commentary team, as the number one line up were on show last night.
Henry and Vidic are in a studio as pundits, not at the ground.

Heard pundits talk about West Brom winning to give us the league.
Just looked at the table, and, effectively, a draw does the same.
United would be 15 points behind, with 15 to play for. Our goal difference is +68, United's 30 less.

With you there Col. I won't watch rags (unless their getting thumped).
I've also got the magpies/arse game on now.

I'm in the kitchen preparing and cooking Sunday dinner, while the mother and Mrs Tudor talk crap in the living room, pretending to watch the Crime and Investigation channel. Think i'll stay kitchen bound!

It will be a tough game and we are not on the ball this season, too many moves of good players either injured or transferred and no quality coming in. Chelsea Women must be favourites to win this so fingers crossed.

HT and the atmosphere at Old Toilet is as quiet as the grave and you have to thank City for that when they thrashed Spurs yesterday, I really believe that had city lost against Tottingham the rags fans thought they would snatch it just like we did to them.

it is 0-0 and The Baggies have had their chances, but so have the Rags mwith irony the disgusting little shit Herrera gets tripped in the area and nothing given, difficult for the Ref to see, but I see it as live by the sword......

Girls still losing but have come back into it, but Chelsea look solid at the back - Chelsea shown as the Home team

Possession
Home 50% Away50%
Shots Home 9 Away 9
Shots onTarget Home 3 Away 4
Corners Home2 Away 2
Fouls Home 5 Away 3

HT and the atmosphere at Old Toilet is as quiet as the grave and you have to thank City for that when they thrashed Spurs yesterday, I really believe that had city lost against Tottingham the rags fans thought they would snatch it just like we did to them.

it is 0-0 and The Baggies have had their chances, but so have the Rags mwith irony the disgusting little shit Herrera gets tripped in the area and nothing given, difficult for the Ref to see, but I see it as live by the sword......

Poetic justice/Karma. Serves the little sh1t right.Despicable, cheating low life :mad: