Anyone goin to swillsbro toneet? | Vital Football

Anyone goin to swillsbro toneet?

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
I won't be goin,i just dunt like givin them filthy pigs any of my money.I heard Hooper may be involved for them,hopefully COUTTSY continues his recovery to match fitness.UTCB

Only been in Swillsbro twice. My dad took me when I was very young when I’d no more sense and I went to see the Pele game. I don’t like all that :bounce: :lol:

COUTTSY(pen)Greaves&Cranie score to gi the BLADES a 3-0 lead but pigs score on 43mins.3-1 at H/T. UTCB

I seem to be a bit of a Lundy or a Jonah has Chipbutt calls him.Cos iv'e seen em twice this season and i aint seen em score yet,tho they did score 2 after i left v The Scabs at Stocky.UTCB

Eastwood, Cranie, Bennett, Coutts, Cantrill, Doherty, Sheppeard (Boyes 78), Greaves (Oure 90), York (Parkhouse 86), Hallam, Lafferty.

Very pleasing result. Hopefully, by the power of Imperial Leather and Lynx Africa, they can get the smell of the rusty bucket off the lads by the Hull game.

Report here... U23s vs. oinkers

After a brief look at porktalk, I note that we beat a 'Young U23 side' against the run of play, they think we'll be celebrating till next Christmas with our commemorative mugs and keyrings, and now, as if by magic, I expect it will all be airbrushed from history like 'Alfreton 14 A bunch of lads we lent some shirts to, no really, they aren't our players 0.'

Eastwood, Cranie, Bennett, Coutts, Cantrill, Doherty, Sheppeard (Boyes 78), Greaves (Oure 90), York (Parkhouse 86), Hallam, Lafferty.

Very pleasing result. Hopefully, by the power of Imperial Leather and Lynx Africa, they can get the smell of the rusty bucket off the lads by the Hull game.

Report here... U23s vs. oinkers

hahaha...i dont know why but i just had a right good chuckle to that last bit...thank you, cheered me right up that has..(y)