Anyone for Cricket | Page 23 | Vital Football

Anyone for Cricket

Well Tim, this has really brought back memories, Played for Frindsbury in the 70's & 80's with and against PP and all those others mentioned, happy days

Tim Munday is still going in the twos I think - I played against him fairly recently. Shock horror he gets a lot of runs on that pitch

Well Tim, this has really brought back memories, Played for Frindsbury in the 70's & 80's with and against PP and all those others mentioned, happy days
There was only one Thomo back in my time, so hope you are doing well. As mentioned, we have a little social group that plays golf and have a few social nights out. Met up in Oct for Ade Austin’s 70th birthday.

There was only one Thomo back in my time, so hope you are doing well. As mentioned, we have a little social group that plays golf and have a few social nights out. Met up in Oct for Ade Austin’s 70th birthday.
It is the very same. I’m okay thank you. I was 65 in Oct. Still playing the odd game for a village team. Hard work now. Congrats to Ada

It is the very same. I’m okay thank you. I was 65 in Oct. Still playing the odd game for a village team. Hard work now. Congrats to Ada
If you check out the photo that accompanies my post, it was taken at a President’s game about 3 years ago. You’ll see some very familiar faces, and Kalvin…

If you check out the photo that accompanies my post, it was taken at a President’s game about 3 years ago. You’ll see some very familiar faces, and Kalvin…
Looks like John D, Barry M & Darren J in the front row with you far left back row & K's head. Can't make out the others as photo quite small