Anyone buying this ? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Anyone buying this ?

We've become the 4th Premiership team to lose the first five home games. The other three teams to have this 'achievement' were relegated the same season.

If relegation is to happen, and so far I struggle to identify 3 worse teams than us, it may hasten any sale. Manager leaves at the end of his contract and price gets slashed.If there are buyers sitting in the wings they save and any savings is passed onto a.manager to strengthen . It's a bit like playing fatso at his own game . Hover and circle like a vulture and swoop in to feast off the carcases. By good for.him to be done.by his own business models.

We just need that extra in the final third, how many times have we heard that.
Little creation and hopeless finishing.
The U18's lost 7-1, so nothing coming through there.
The club is a shambles and plunging over the cliff.
Southampton away, another defeat next week, not exactly our happy hunting ground.
Still Rafa and the players will come out with the usual, we have trained well and are confident.
No way anyone will take over this club who are rock bottom, at Ashleys' asking price.

Relegation's happening . We can't score and we can't stop teams scoring goals against us. Both of which are kind of vital when playing football.

How comes every striker we get are always fucking injured. If Rondon was high up on Rafa's strikers list I fucking despair. The situation with the fat pig will be sorted one way or another this season. He either sells or we'll be joining the likes of Coventry and Charlton. We've never been in the 3rd division in our history but that's exactly where we are heading under the fat pig.

Summed up perfectly by a Brighton fan “And I don’t really get why they’re not doing anything if they really hate Ashley as they supposedly do. Turning up, tutting and moaning for 80 minutes before deciding ‘fook this I’m going home’ is not going to drive him out of the club. All seems a bit lame to me considering how passionate we always hear they are in the media?”

Summed up perfectly by a Brighton fan “And I don’t really get why they’re not doing anything if they really hate Ashley as they supposedly do. Turning up, tutting and moaning for 80 minutes before deciding ‘fook this I’m going home’ is not going to drive him out of the club. All seems a bit lame to me considering how passionate we always hear they are in the media?”
By turning up in the first place, Ashley has their cash.

Flip side of the coin, you have to admire Brighton owners. Since we beat them to the Championship by 1 point, they have outspent Ashley to the tune of over £100 million.

Watching other teams there appears to be more fire, determination and effort compared to our lot whose only asset seems to be the ability to not shoot on target.
Joselu is woeful as a finisher, Perez is lightweight and Ritchie huffs and puffs to no effect.
Benitez substitutions leave a lot to be desired. Surely time to try a couple of the younger forwards they cannot do any worse.
It appears we signed the wrong Murphy as the Cardiff forward has far more talent than ours.

But but but but support the team not the regime!

Ashley already has our money for the tickets!

It's ok to buy food and drink because it's outsourced so we're paying them not Ashley! (Even though they pay Ashley for the privilege)

Its ok, we've played most of the top 6 and only lost by 1 goal so we will beat everyone from 10th down! ( Done well against Cardiff, Crystal Palace and Brighton)

But but but but support the team not the regime!

When I first saw Newcstle United, the inside trio consisted of Alchurch White and Eastham, a goalscorer and creative forwards.
This current attack is the worst I have seen in over 50 years.
The defence has always been suspect but back then we were positive and despite little success, a joy to watch.
We have no number 9 and that is disgraceful.

Certainly an interesting comparison with some of the shite we've had over the years and although I think Joselu is a trier, as a finisher he rates just ahead of Rob McDonald for me.

Just remember, the person in my signature is not only a moron, but she actively helps kill the club. Changing a username doesn’t change that.

Joselu is the worst centre forward we have had in my lifetime. He makes Leon Best (to name but one) look lethal. Lets not forget he who must never be criticized prefers him to Mitro, Daryl Murphy and Gayle. As for Rondon, he looks shite to me. Like a fat Ameobi. I remain convinced Rafa gave up 2 years ago and is simply seeing out his contract whilst taking the piss.

If relegation is to happen, and so far I struggle to identify 3 worse teams than us, it may hasten any sale. Manager leaves at the end of his contract and price gets slashed.If there are buyers sitting in the wings they save and any savings is passed onto a.manager to strengthen . It's a bit like playing fatso at his own game . Hover and circle like a vulture and swoop in to feast off the carcases. By good for.him to be done.by his own business models.

Once again you are assuming relegation will hurt Ashley. Why would it? He won't sell anyway in my view but surely he wouldn't sell at the bottom of any valuation. Relegation doesn't hurt him really, he worked out a long time ago its easier and safer to spend a little bit and get promoted than spend a lot and maybe not get relegated.

Once again you are assuming relegation will hurt Ashley. Why would it? He won't sell anyway in my view but surely he wouldn't sell at the bottom of any valuation. Relegation doesn't hurt him really, he worked out a long time ago its easier and safer to spend a little bit and get promoted than spend a lot and maybe not get relegated.[/QUOTE

Are you not assuming he can get the team back up ?
Relegation will hurt him though . He loans more to the club in an attempt to come back up , this is no certainty and adds more to his asking price ie money for club plus payment of loans .. nobody can come up trumps at the minute at the current price .. extra money will lumber him more .. If he does want rid .. and any prolonged time in the fuzzy pop will hurt him more in tv and prize money hopefully devaluing the club and hurting him again ..