Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 41 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

If they end it but just name them champions it can't count surely, the rest of the division leaders will have to named champions but get no real reward. Nobody promoted or relegated then it must be voided and next season starts like this never happened, they will test players and refs and play it out behind closed doors anything to avoid a Liverpudlian whinge fest.

If they end it but just name them champions it can't count surely, the rest of the division leaders will have to named champions but get no real reward. Nobody promoted or relegated then it must be voided and next season starts like this never happened, they will test players and refs and play it out behind closed doors anything to avoid a Liverpudlian whinge fest.

Fuck it. If they don't win the league, they deserve not to win it and tenfold.

No, not because of their play this season, because they definitely more than deserve to win it looking at their play.

No. They don't deserve to win it because they are quite simply, *****.

Last edited:
We can all say anything we like but they are obviously the best team in the PL.
Just imagine if it was Forest we were talking about !

I had an email from the FA yesterday about this.... meant to post it, but was busy.

Just posted in COVID 19 thread about it too - I think it's inevitable that this season has to be expunged for Professional football too.

They've moved Euro 2020 to 2021, which will impact upon World Cup Qualifying, Nations League etc.

So by committing that they will finish the professional leagues & tournaments this year, that will mean a much later start for the leagues for next season - which will also have a knock on effect.

It would mean that Sabri will have navigated a whole season at Forest & will be close to one of our longest serving managers in the last 10 years.

Hope we've managed to get him a contract extension sorted!

I had an email from the FA yesterday about this.... meant to post it, but was busy.

Just posted in COVID 19 thread about it too - I think it's inevitable that this season has to be expunged for Professional football too.

They've moved Euro 2020 to 2021, which will impact upon World Cup Qualifying, Nations League etc.

So by committing that they will finish the professional leagues & tournaments this year, that will mean a much later start for the leagues for next season - which will also have a knock on effect.

It would mean that Sabri will have navigated a whole season at Forest & will be close to one of our longest serving managers in the last 10 years.

Hope we've managed to get him a contract extension sorted!

I'm afraid Sabri's got to go lads.

His remit was very clear. Get us in to the Playoffs or you're sacked. Unfortunately, if the season is cancelled, he will have failed to deliver on that remit, so quite simply, he has to go.

Apparently Leeds and West Brom have approached the bottom clubs in the PL and Liverpool in case the season can't be restarted with a suggestion of a 22 team PL next season with Lpool and Leeds declared champions.

Well Liverpool had very few injuries all season, whereas City had a few at the back and it really cost them. Also Liverpool had many results go their way, late on, almost as if their name was written on the title trophy this season.

Am I biased? Absolutely....

2020 must be in the running for being one of the worst years since the birth of Christ. Almost certainly top 20 lol especially with tonight's news.