Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 45 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

I fucking hate the scouse c**ts !
Direby just a mild dislike in comparison.

I genuinely dislike Liverool fans more than others

Much more than Derby

I've lost friendships over it and fallen out with relatives where we dont speak to each other anymore

Arsenal fans also get on my tits too so have really enjoyed watching Arsenal fan TV on YouTube for the last few years and see how butt hurt they have been

I'm probably the only bloke on this forum who doesn't hate Liverpool. I can understand the feeling but believe that as fans the Liverpool supporters do a great job. As fans that is.
I've seen a number of photos of their ground over the years but during this last few days our TV here has shown a number of live recordings of their supporters in song and we really don't compare.
Most of you fellows on here would be too young to appreciate the way that song started but it works for them.

And I do realize that this will make me more unpopular than ever but in my opinion it's still worth mentioning.

:cowboy:

I'm probably the only bloke on this forum who doesn't hate Liverpool. I can understand the feeling but believe that as fans the Liverpool supporters do a great job. As fans that is.
I've seen a number of photos of their ground over the years but during this last few days our TV here has shown a number of live recordings of their supporters in song and we really don't compare.
Most of you fellows on here would be too young to appreciate the way that song started but it works for them.

And I do realize that this will make me more unpopular than ever but in my opinion it's still worth mentioning.

Not sure how great a job they were doing when they tried to smash up the Man City bus as it drove to their ground.

Liverpool fans are predominantly scum. Simple as.

I don't hate them either, ORF. But I do dislike the way they act as if they're entitled; like they're above the law /regulations. They arrogantly deny their culpability regarding previous tragedies, act as the victims etc. There's a lack of humility about them...

I don't hate them either, ORF. But I do dislike the way they act as if they're entitled; like they're above the law /regulations. They arrogantly deny their culpability regarding previous tragedies, act as the victims etc. There's a lack of humility about them...
I would much rather have Liverpool win the prem than anyone else. This is purely based on Klopp, the nature of the style of football they play, and the atmosphere in the ground.
Having been at Hillsboro and experienced the very worst of Liverpool fans, I can still separate them from the game and the football they play.
The atmosphere at Anfield is unmatched anywhere too. Whether we want to admit it or not, it's an incredible sight and sound

I would much rather have Liverpool win the prem than anyone else. This is purely based on Klopp, the nature of the style of football they play, and the atmosphere in the ground.
Having been at Hillsboro and experienced the very worst of Liverpool fans, I can still separate them from the game and the football they play.
The atmosphere at Anfield is unmatched anywhere too. Whether we want to admit it or not, it's an incredible sight and sound

Fuck them.