Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 37 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

They've been wobbling but still getting wins, city need to just start cranking the wins put the pressure on they will slip up.

This does not slip!

giphy.gif

Game is all City. Ref has missed a blatent handball by Liverpool.

Liverpool have managed to get forward twice, 2-0.

Feels like the Leicester city season where all the gods if football are determined for them to win the title.

Further they have just said, it would have been very brave to pull the play back. So either VAR needs to respond quicker, or play needs to be stopped. Second is untenable, first is unlikely. Game spoilt in my view. 3-1 to VAR, 3-1 to VAR.

Well chaps. Liverpool are champions. They make 5 changes and still hammer Everton 5-2.

Late goals, fluke goals, VAR and referee decisions always go their way. At least we know they're champions early on. It kind of eases the pain.

Scouse scum. (n)

Well chaps. Liverpool are champions. They make 5 changes and still hammer Everton 5-2.

Late goals, fluke goals, VAR and referee decisions always go their way. At least we know they're champions early on. It kind of eases the pain.

Scouse scum. (n)

I've never kicked in with this "scouse scum" like most of you fellows, they must be playing very well to be so far in front at this stage of the season.
I assume that the general dislike must have started in 1983, well after I'd left for Aussie, incidentally Le Fondre is scoring heaps over here playing for Sydney FC.

:tophat: