Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 11 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

Cardiff need something so won't at least roll over, Liverpool might take them apart but Colin will have them ready to fight. Could see a possible draw if Cardiff don't make any silly mistakes.
God, I hope so. Beat Man U on Wednesday, and I think it’s done. However, who? out of the two would Man U fans want to win the league. A bit like choosing between Trump and Corben.

Soft pen, Cardiff should have been level before that CB missed a sitter.

Last edited:
I'm bloody sick of watching Liverpool (hoping they'll lose) all season, but they keep winning. :surrender:

Fucking sick of it. I think we just have to hope City win all their games, even though they have to go to Old Trafford. :cautious:

Ironically, Rafa could yet have a say. Liverpool must go to Newcastle. :hmmm:

U sure u a Forest fan ?
Different perspective, they were what we tried to become under Clough, great players and managers, i have no good or ill feeling any more than any other club overall. As for the 'hate all scousers' shit, I have no more time for that than any form of iism. Hey, half this forum will clap if county go down, despite it being 'our' own city and affecting local jobs and the community. Quite sad. I spend my mental efforts on us rather than anyone else

I always thought it was a prerequisite for Forest supporters to hate Liverpool? :unsure:

I've hated them since the 88 and 89 cup semi-finals. (n)

Anyway, big one for City tomorrow night.

Assuming you're a youngish poster or else didn't watch us in the 80/90s?
Haha, I wish. I was at Hillsborough and I'm 49.
Just like Paz, I'm done with previous animosities (Derby the exception) and I'll back other teams success in Prem (provided we're not there) based on style of football and likability of their players.
Surely no-one can feel any ill will towards Klopp, Salah, VVD, Mane, Firminio etc?