Anyond need a pow? | Vital Football

Anyond need a pow?

Tree and Crown

Vital Squad Member
I've noticed most footballer have fresh haircuts nearly every week.

All Barbers and Hairdressers closed, we aren't allowed to invite a Barber to our homes to cut our hair, so how are these pampered gits getting a pow on a regular basis?
Bloody preferential treatment, are these lot above the law? A 10k fine for the offenders i reckon.

Home job No 1 for about the last 10 years I reckon. No 2 for the previous 10. Happily, it's one of the current problems that bypasses me.

I would imagine each club "employs" a hairdresser and they operate in the same manner that the physio, masseur etc.

Happily ???? :cry:
Oh aye. The last two dozen times I went to the barber's, (before I started on the numbers), I reckon my instructions were "just a trim please".

The torment and anguish of coiffure styling is something I had no problem relinquishing once I'd come to terms with being a slap.
;)

I would imagine each club "employs" a hairdresser and they operate in the same manner that the physio, masseur etc.
Not sure they even have to employ them. I did a little digging and it seems there is a loophole where if someone is performing for entertainment purposes they are allowed to have a makeup artist. Not sure if this should be extended to footballers but I don't find it an issue personally.

Not sure they even have to employ them. I did a little digging and it seems there is a loophole where if someone is performing for entertainment purposes they are allowed to have a makeup artist. Not sure if this should be extended to footballers but I don't find it an issue personally.

Surely to f@ck that's a wind up....loophole as they're entertainers n therefore can use a hairdresser - beggars belief.....mind u a fair few of these pampered football stars are so far up their own arse & their cosseted bubble that they think they deserve the 'loophole' of a hairdresser ensuring their ego & image are massaged in equal measures.

Surely to f@ck that's a wind up....loophole as they're entertainers n therefore can use a hairdresser - beggars belief.....mind u a fair few of these pampered football stars are so far up their own arse & their cosseted bubble that they think they deserve the 'loophole' of a hairdresser ensuring their ego & image are massaged in equal measures.

Thats exactly my point, thats why i started the thread, one rule for one and all that.

I’m not saying I agree they should have hairdressers. But if other entertainers are why not them. More to the point who cares really?

I’m not saying I agree they should have hairdressers. But if other entertainers are why not them. More to the point who cares really?

In my original reply to u I wasn't saying you were agreeing with them having their own hairdressers but now seem to be saying that with what your saying now...

More to the point who cares really ?..... erm probably loads of lads / women who can't get their hair done ( not me btw cos mines is a no1 all over done at home as I'm follically challenged!) not to mention the hairdressers / barbers unable to work...oh n that other thing - the rest of us plebs following the guidelines given to us....

Bleedin 'ell, my wife is a hairdresser and I can't get mine cut.
She says her equipment is at the shop, the shop is shut, she's enjoying being off too much to be arsed cutting my hair, so bog off, have some patience and wait for Boris to lift the restrictions.

Bleedin 'ell, my wife is a hairdresser and I can't get mine cut.
She says her equipment is at the shop, the shop is shut, she's enjoying being off too much to be arsed cutting my hair, so bog off, have some patience and wait for Boris to lift the restrictions.

I can tell who wears the trousers in your house. :rofl: