Anybody | Vital Football

Anybody

I'm feeling confident but then I always am only to be sadly disappointed.

I have to say I'm moderately impressed with the signings so far. Apart from Muir they are all seasoned pros at this kind of level so should be on the ball from day one. Muir is a bit of an unknown but could be a good 'un hopefully.

Personally I'm somewhat ambivalent about signings to date, always wary of players moving to a club to be closer to home / family.
Muir could prove to be a genuine find, but a non-league player without any previous league club experience is a real risk!
Also, I'll be happier when some of last seasons under achievers have been moved on (Munns, Donaldson, etc.)
Still I have renewed my ST and, as always, will go at the start of the season with optimism.

Impressed by the signings, but was last year also. Only known quantity was Donaldson and he turned out as anticipated from his previous stint.

Muir looks a trier, and his hard work will make up for his lack of experience. Davies and McLaughlin both saying the right thing but have the experience to back it up. Anderson is the unknown quantity this term.

First time in 21 years ain’t got a season ticket but truth be told it’s not lack of interest or last seasons ‘displays’ just circumstances change. I miss first three Saturdays as I’m on holiday then there is bound to be loads of Tuesday night games which I’ll miss through work but I’ll be paying on the (satur)day as it looks to be a canny ride this term, if all goes to plan.
:red:.

England for the World Cup, pools for the league.