Any good builders out there? | Vital Football

Any good builders out there?

Trekker

Has a high horse
I am looking to have some work done at home including merging the garage into the kitchen. I need reliable builders to quote. I'm close by the Merry Hill Centre Brierley Hill. Any vital members do such work or know anyone? I have one recommendation but I need a couple more

Iv'e got a mate who's a builder from the Brierley Hill area and he's definitely interested.

Trekker - 5/9/2017 21:53

I am looking to have some work done at home including merging the garage into the kitchen. I need reliable builders to quote. I'm close by the Merry Hill Centre Brierley Hill. Any vital members do such work or know anyone? I have one recommendation but I need a couple more

That's a good idea, Trekker. Once you've merged your kitchen with your garage you'll be able to make your breakfast and then eat it in the car. :1:

I am personally underwhelmed. Perhaps this would be different had I seen Trekker's kitchen or, indeed, his garage.

I learned how to properly chop an onion in that kitchen. Mind you, I was in my mid-30s when that happened so one could argue I should have already known, but I still value the experience!

Villan Of The North - 6/9/2017 10:50

I am personally underwhelmed. Perhaps this would be different had I seen Trekker's kitchen or, indeed, his garage.

Both are unsuitable for purpose hence the need to change.

My so called brother in law is a builder from Wordsley but I won't recommend him as he's a complete ****.