Anthony Scully new contract? | Vital Football

Anthony Scully new contract?

Grant, Scully, Appleton, plus all of the other signings on the books. Steady on lads, it's starting to look like we really mean business this season and for many more to come. Loving it!

Find this success stuff hard to take, abject failure story of my football watching life ( mainly !) .

The thing with Scully for me is it's rare to see a player from a Premier League academy to have that jack russell trait of workrate and desire which is often seen in players who are making their way back up the pyramid. Add that tenacity and determination to technical ability which he receives from his Premier League upbringing and I think we'll see him continue to develop, get better, add consistency and becoming a key player for us (hopefully).

The thing with Scully for me is it's rare to see a player from a Premier League academy to have that jack russell trait of workrate and desire which is often seen in players who are making their way back up the pyramid. Add that tenacity and determination to technical ability which he receives from his Premier League upbringing and I think we'll see him continue to develop, get better, add consistency and becoming a key player for us (hopefully).
The lad's an absolute terrier.

Fantastic- our Buster Brady soundalike. Seems a great down to earth lad who loves playing football and the crowd involvement. Brilliant video of him when he scored against Burton last year - I think it was four times that he turned around to acknowledge the crowd.