Anthony Scully new contract? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Anthony Scully new contract?

Chuffed with this.

A bit of a throw back in the sense that he has the attributes of a 4-4-2 'little man' striker.

Hard worker, eye for goal, deceptively strong and technically good. I think he was one who you thought would be a decent player after his first appearance.

Delighted with this news. Anthony has done very well so far and the next few seasons are going to be interesting following his progress. He has the right minerals.

The definition of wholehearted. Can't help thinking he'd run through a brick wall for us. Well chuffed with this news.

The thing with Scully for me is it's rare to see a player from a Premier League academy to have that jack russell trait of workrate and desire which is often seen in players who are making their way back up the pyramid. Add that tenacity and determination to technical ability which he receives from his Premier League upbringing and I think we'll see him continue to develop, get better, add consistency and becoming a key player for us (hopefully).
Have to agree, his attitude and application from the day he arrived have shone out. In his interviews he speaks well and its clear he wants to learn and develop but he also has a real feel for how important our club is to us.