Ant or Dec Arrested For Drink Driving | Page 4 | Vital Football

Ant or Dec Arrested For Drink Driving

When he staggered out of the car he looked totally trolleyed , more than twice over the limit which would be what 3 pints ?
Imagine he may have been on something else aswell

A bit of an aside, not aimed at him, just cannot understand how people get addicted to pain killers. I've had the strongest going over the years, when needed, which at some points of my life was a lot.

I remember a new pharmacist when in Four Oaks once asking me if I realised the one they had me on was addictive. I'd not got a scooby, so decided to stop taking them and see what happened.

Nowt!

I do wonder though, if it is code! addicted to drugs doesn't sound good, addicted to pain killers is more presentable?

As for Robert Palmer. How the hell did he become addicted to love!!!!!?

There's a lot to say for personal character on stuff like this though. That's what makes it difficult as everyone is truly different.

I don't know if the news cycle has moved on, or whether he's truly gone off the radar but with how quiet it's gone now I'd like to think that's good news as kids love the pair.

I do wonder though, if it is code! addicted to drugs doesn't sound good, addicted to pain killers is more presentable?

As for Robert Palmer. How the hell did he become addicted to love!!!!!?
Listen to the song, that's easy to understand lol

But yes, I doubt you're alone in wondering if we've been given the presentable. It wouldn't be the first time thesedays would it sadly.

I know someone who was addicted to strong painkillers. It's not nice and can destroy lives.

I suppose it depends what kind of person you are. If you are strong willed you're probably ok. If you are weak willed, maybe suffering from other things such as depression and anxiety and get a buzz from them, I suppose thats when they become addictive.

Remember folks... everyone is different.