Another Table Grimsby Are Top Of | Vital Football

Another Table Grimsby Are Top Of

Brendan Bradley

Vital Squad Member
Football Banning Orders.

Grimsby Town had 28 new football banning orders during 2017-18, meaning they finished top of the pile for the season along with Sunderland.

Their current 50 banning orders in total means that in that league table they're 5th, which is a magnificent achievement when you consider all the clubs with more (Newcastle, Wolves, Sheffield United and West Ham) have more fans than the Cods by some considerable margin.

Newcastle with 79 is the most any club has. But Grimsby's is seven times higher than that if you take it as a % of their average gates.

Congratulations to our neighbours on the successful reinforcement of their stereotype.

https://www.gov.uk/government/stati...-orders-england-and-wales-season-2017-to-2018

Although this thread has been of no interest here - I thought their high proportions of thuggery might be wryly amusing - I am thrilled to hear that the link to this is up to three pages already on the Fishcake.

Anyway, it shows there really is no obsession with our non-rivals

How did we fare? I know our final season in hell we had double the next nearest, 30 rings a bell with Tranmere at 15.

So it's that bad watching the cods so instead of just not going they make sure they can't go by getting banned too.
Have heard some of them have asked for their bans to be extended ?