Another season in the Championship | Page 3 | Vital Football

Another season in the Championship

I’ve probably started something I can’t finish but I would say that if you’re good enough to play for your country in a World Cup then you’re world class.

How many homegrown players in the Prem are worldclass? Foden? Who else

You mean players playing for the club they came through the same academy at?

Alexander-Arnold
Harry Kane

James and Rice are getting there.

Saka may not be too far behind as well.

I’ve probably started something I can’t finish but I would say that if you’re good enough to play for your country in a World Cup then you’re world class.
I think you probably have. Yes there are better examples (or worse, depending on which way you are coming from) but it's Forest related so will do.

1653683936621.png

Sunday is a huge occasion for this club and the fans. My last trip to wembley was zenith data system against Everton, not even sure when that was it's so long ago. My dad decided that Sunday morning we'd go up, it was such an exciting moment for me.

I am determined to enjoy the occasion, if it comes to the worst and we lose personally I think we'll make top 6 next season with Cooper in charge and I certainly don't see him leaving if we don't go up.

We should enjoy our day, it's been too long coming, if we lose I'll hold my head up high and relish next season as for once we are heading in the right direction.

cmon Forest

Sunday is a huge occasion for this club and the fans. My last trip to wembley was zenith data system against Everton, not even sure when that was it's so long ago. My dad decided that Sunday morning we'd go up, it was such an exciting moment for me.

I am determined to enjoy the occasion, if it comes to the worst and we lose personally I think we'll make top 6 next season with Cooper in charge and I certainly don't see him leaving if we don't go up.

We should enjoy our day, it's been too long coming, if we lose I'll hold my head up high and relish next season as for once we are heading in the right direction.
100% in agreement sir! 👍

cmon Forest