Another One Gone…. | Vital Football

Another One Gone….

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13556

Chatham Town have announced that Scott Lindsey has left the club to take up a role at a un-named Football League club! I wish him all the very best for the future!

I believe Wrexham are looking for a new manager.
But seriously are there more likely semi local vacancies?

Chatham Town have announced that Scott Lindsey has left the club to take up a role at a un-named Football League club! I wish him all the very best for the future!
Good luck to him getting back in to the football league.
It’s not easy.
Hopefully he’ll do well.

Swindon Town have been taken over today and the new chairman has named ex Gills loanee Ben Chorley as Director of Football, Ben Garner is the new head coach, Scott Marshall and Scott Lindsey are the new First team coaches
Good luck to him a big job sorting out the mess I would think.

Swindon Town have been taken over today and the new chairman has named ex Gills loanee Ben Chorley as Director of Football, Ben Garner is the new head coach, Scott Marshall and Scott Lindsey are the new First team coaches

Was it Ben Garner who took Max and Brandon to brizzle? If so the Rovers fans weren’t very complimentary about him when he left.

Was it Ben Garner who took Max and Brandon to brizzle? If so the Rovers fans weren’t very complimentary about him when he left.
It was. In retrospect, he had the best record of the three managers last season.
Their main complaint was signing no strikers.

It was. In retrospect, he had the best record of the three managers last season.
Their main complaint was signing no strikers.
It is really important to get your forward line sorted.Signing Hanlan as your main striker was a big error. In saying that I would have been happy to keep him had he wanted to stay.If Gillingham need to sell anyone I hope it is not Oliver .For me he would be the most difficult to replace especially in August.

We have Akinde , who I believe is still a threat at Gills level. If the service was to him , he would score.
Akindie to replace Oliver yes right .That's why he is available for transfer.Might as well put LSB2 up top if Akindie is the only option.

Akindie to replace Oliver yes right .That's why he is available for transfer.Might as well put LSB2 up top if Akindie is the only option.

I didn't make myself clear , I put my hands up.

My point is Akindie would replace Vadaine temporarily.
You mention August , but we are still in July
I think the best deals available, happen last minute There arel penty of footballers around who won't get a contract
Just my opinion of course

I didn't make myself clear , I put my hands up.

My point is Akindie would replace Vadaine temporarily.
You mention August , but we are still in July
I think the best deals available, happen last minute There arel penty of footballers around who won't get a contract
Just my opinion of course
I was really a little concerned we might not get bids for players till near the end of the transfer window.This year more than any other teams will try it on.Scally of course can turn them down .But if money is tight and Akindie and Maghoma fail to move on it will definitely make life more difficult.