Another One Bites The Dust | Vital Football

Another One Bites The Dust

Nothing on our equivalent site for Fleetwood (although it does look dormant anyway) and the Official site gives no indication.

If not a better offer elsewhere, I would "speculate" it's non football related :unsure:

Hello Trev, hope you had some sort of new year. The Fleetwood Official site unfortunately gives no indication. Happy new year mate, hope to see you in The Cricketers or the Factory in the future.

All a bit weird if you ask me. Suspicion tells me this might not be football related. From the outside seems to have been doing a good job on the pitch.

Well I wasn't expecting that name.
Nor me.
Not football related I’d expect.
Quite often in life, those who ‘speak their mind’ are often taken aback when others speak it to them.
I’d guess that he’s pissed the chairman off.

Does Joey have a court case pending?

Trouble is the tow-rag will now pop up on TalkSport! Is he a scouser? (One for 58!)

Surprising news. On the field Barton has done a good job. The Chairman at Fleetwood is a very strong character; I suspect that Shotshy is near the mark when he guesses that Joey may have upset Mr Pilley.

You sure it was Mozzer, sounded like Wayne?
I was slightly surprised by the vehemence. Was Wayne like. Tbh my comment was unsolicited but there's no denying the bloke has been a wrongun on several occasions.

He has done a good job at Fleetwood imo so I assume he is going on to higher things or been a wrongun again.

Think the problem is Ched Evans has been a bit of a knob with trying to force a move and a few misdemeanours later, Barton gets rid off him! The chairman pissed off as Evans was apparently on the verge of joining Preston for a decent transfer fee!

Think the problem is Ched Evans has been a bit of a knob with trying to force a move and a few misdemeanours later, Barton gets rid off him! The chairman pissed off as Evans was apparently on the verge of joining Preston for a decent transfer fee!
I would have thought Barton was more valuable to Fleetwood than Ched Evans.

You sure it was Mozzer, sounded like Wayne?

Good of Mozzer, I reckon, to honour Wayne with an outburst of, "twat!"

I think we should all try to have a "twat!" outburst ourselves, at random and/or opportune moments. It could be like a competition. We're all entitled to one "twat!" outburst in honour of Wayne, and then at the end of the year we could vote on who chose the funniest or most appropriate time to use theirs. Mozzer can have another go for giving the inspiration!