Another One Bites The Dust | Page 2 | Vital Football

Another One Bites The Dust

I would have thought Barton was more valuable to Fleetwood than Ched Evans.

Agree, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him manage/ coach at a much higher level than league one!

Hello Trev, hope you had some sort of new year. The Fleetwood Official site unfortunately gives no indication. Happy new year mate, hope to see you in The Cricketers or the Factory in the future.
Cheers mate, breaded chicken out of the oven for Xmas! Hope you had a good Christmas an New Year too. Definitely looking to seeing you in the pub again at some point. One day.

Good of Mozzer, I reckon, to honour Wayne with an outburst of, "twat!"

I think we should all try to have a "twat!" outburst ourselves, at random and/or opportune moments. It could be like a competition. We're all entitled to one "twat!" outburst in honour of Wayne,

What a stupid suggestion you twat!

There, that’s me done 👍

Looks like Ched Evans might be joining PNE today, adding to the congestion in and out of Fleetwood Town`s car park !

Barton has done a good job at Fleetwood and turned them into the sort of slick footballing outfit that it`s owner wanted them to be. But, for a small town small club, there may have been too many egos to placate. I believe that Barton`s whole backroom team may also have left Fleetwood (three or four guys) and that the Academy boss is now temporarily in charge. Unfortunately, they`ll have a new boss well before we are due to play them next.

The other day, we were talking on here about "chuck money at `em" clubs - i`d put Fleetwood in that category and would think, arguably, the club has already reached its peak. Fleetwood`s another place out on a limb with a small catchment area for fans (though it`s a strangely interesting place for a coastal walk - something I do there quite often). Pilley will do well to make an appointment that has his team playing promotion footy this season.

Anyone notice that Port Vale sacked their manager yesterday too - yet another one gone.....

Blimey LSB! You're making it very difficult for me to explain to Elena the meaning of two of those words (arse she knows!)

Try explaining to her how one person can be simultaneously a ******, bell end, arse fanny, twat and a knob jockey. On second thoughts don't.

Try explaining to her how one person can be simultaneously a ******, bell end, arse fanny, twat and a knob jockey. On second thoughts don't.
I think I'll tell her that it means someone is a Mourinho. She met the "short arse" (her description) a while back when he was in Moscow with Real and he tried it on!

I think I'll tell her that it means someone is a Mourinho. She met the "short arse" (her description) a while back when he was in Moscow with Real and he tried it on!

Phil, would you like me and some of the boys to go round and have a 'quiet word like' with Jose, or has Elena already organised that?

Phil, would you like me and some of the boys to go round and have a 'quiet word like' with Jose, or has Elena already organised that?
Thanks for the offer but I can assure you that she is very capable of looking after herself - her strength for someone so slim is amazing as she works out a lot in the gym with weights.

Thanks for the offer but I can assure you that she is very capable of looking after herself - her strength for someone so slim is amazing as she works out a lot in the gym with weights.
For a moment I thought you were going to say that she built up her strength by lifting your .......