Another Manager Set To Leave... | Vital Football

Another Manager Set To Leave...

To my surprise Betfair had them as 4/1 favourties yesterday (before this was even announced) amongst the usual list of circuit managers

I can't see them being in with a serious prospect of getting that job, but who knows with football?

I think Wilder will be snapped up pretty quickly, seems a bizarre decision by The Blades doesn’t it?

Not so much. From what I've seen the owner wants to bring in a DoF to oversee transfers and the like as they've wasted a huge amount of money on overpriced, second-level players. Wilder (in a Cowley-like way) won't accept that.

The model of the "manager" is finished in top level football

To my surprise Betfair had them as 4/1 favourties yesterday (before this was even announced) amongst the usual list of circuit managers

I can't see them being in with a serious prospect of getting that job, but who knows with football?
No, German or Austrian is the current en vogue nationality for football managers. More likely the fella at Barnsley.
Henning Wehn has more chance than the brothers.

Fella takes them from league 1 to the premier, and is then dumped... I hope sheff Utd crash and burn and are begging for him back in a couple of years

Fella takes them from league 1 to the premier, and is then dumped... I hope sheff Utd crash and burn and are begging for him back in a couple of years
They do seem to have the potential ingredients to become another Huddersfield, taking an uninformed, cursory overview of their circumstances.