Another hard fought win | Page 2 | Vital Football

Another hard fought win

Thank you for replying without resorting to the derision favoured by other contributors. I have said in almost every post that I am delighted by Pools thus far, this season, there has been no negativity from me. Can a team "prosper" without a goal scorer? I guess it depends what you mean by prosper. This Pools team have demonstrated they can give anyone a decent game in this league. With a goal scorer, I would be confident we could beat anyone in this league. We are capable of a play off spot but I doubt we will achieve it because we dont score enough goals. Up to this point we have been without Burey for a game and bit. I wonder what will occur over the time Burey is out. Maybe, we will prosper but if we don't, some of the decisions made in the close season will be the reason.

Time to move on.

Big game tonight, and again on Saturday, which will show how Pools are progressing, or not as the case might be!

An extremely tough one tonight. I would be over the moon with a draw. Just a slight concern regarding the weather. It is absolutely lashing it down here in the South East. I hope we don't endure one of the our last minute postponements. Just hoping Sutton's newly laid pitch will cope with the deluge.