Another first for the pork | Page 7 | Vital Football

Another first for the pork

total and utter wankers ,the foul stench that runs through the very vains of every fan and hovers over every fuckin millimetre of that graveyard shit hole is fuckin beautiful to my eyes i hope they implode and squeal of into the fuckin dark dark night. dirty horrible bastards the lot of em. chansari you are a fuckin star .
No love from thee for your fellow Sheffielders then Twirls?:LOL: UTB

Just heard Giddins say on Footy Heaven that the fakers could be signing Lee Gregory.Be a decent signing that mi thinks.UTB

i’ve never understood Sheffield supporters’ (of both teams) obsession with attendances.
Having said that, Owls v Hudd last Sunday apparently had an attendance of 12860. Admittedly, this is one of the famous SWFC calculations, but if anywhere near true, we will struggle to get half that against Carlisle on Tuesday.
As I’ve always said, the size of support does NOT equate to the quality of supporter. :shake:

i’ve never understood Sheffield supporters’ (of both teams) obsession with attendances.
Having said that, Owls v Hudd last Sunday apparently had an attendance of 12860. Admittedly, this is one of the famous SWFC calculations, but if anywhere near true, we will struggle to get half that against Carlisle on Tuesday.
As I’ve always said, the size of support does NOT equate to the quality of supporter. :shake:

Their's was a Derby against higher league opposition who by all accounts brought @3k.

Ours is against a LG 2 outfit almost in Scotland which will hold little or no interest for our fans.

Rod, it is if you have long leg like me mate. The Kop isn't too good either. The SS is about right and should be the one stand chosen for early cup rounds IMO.
The Kop's the worst stand for comfort/leg room and the view.I have long-ish legs also and to be fair all the stands are tight(leg room) for anyone above 6ft tall.More leg room at the New York stadium but obviously the football on show aint as good.:yes: UTB

All stadium designers must be stubby legged midgets. No-one at 6 feet or over can comfortably sit without their knees pressed against the seat in front. Even the new corner which is as good as anywhere in the ground is like that.

All stadium designers must be stubby legged midgets. No-one at 6 feet or over can comfortably sit without their knees pressed against the seat in front. Even the new corner which is as good as anywhere in the ground is like that.
Emirates is the only one I know which has so much room- both width and depth.
Problem is all the seats face the pitch:eek:

Confirmed Pigs have signed Lee Gregory on a free transfer and Marvin Johnson(ex Blade loanee) also.2 decent signings at that level i would think.I thought Gregory was a BLADE? Oh well agent Gregory it is then.:giggle: Lookin at some of their signings i don't think they'll be going down(unfortunately) UTB

The Kop's the worst stand for comfort/leg room and the view.I have long-ish legs also and to be fair all the stands are tight(leg room) for anyone above 6ft tall.More leg room at the New York stadium but obviously the football on show aint as good.:yes: UTB
I'm 6' tall with 34" leg but manage OK in the SS. I remember the old Wembley
where I had to sit on the step as I could fit the seat. I was OK at other times by luck.

Confirmed Pigs have signed Lee Gregory on a free transfer and Marvin Johnson(ex Blade loanee) also.2 decent signings at that level i would think.I thought Gregory was a BLADE? Oh well agent Gregory it is then.:giggle: Lookin at some of their signings i don't think they'll be going down(unfortunately) UTB

Johnson was poor for us, but was decent for Oxford at pub league level a few years back. Gregory is 33 this month and has only managed 10 goals in the last two seasons. Strange really, as it's not like them lot to sign expensive has-beens...

HMS piss da league has finally set sail and the usual delusion is flowing thick and fast.

'If this team gels we're going to absolutely smash this league!!'

How long before they drop the 'If'?

Gregory's a Blade but it seems his father in law is an Owl and so they're happy with that.