Another first for the pork | Page 6 | Vital Football

Another first for the pork

Some on PorkTalk claiming its just not fair on the fans... Well the fans should come last on the list. Their club is playing in a competition which they have skewed through cheating, and their players deserve to be paid as per their contracts. 'Fair on Fans'...my arse...

Some on PorkTalk claiming its just not fair on the fans... Well the fans should come last on the list. Their club is playing in a competition which they have skewed through cheating, and their players deserve to be paid as per their contracts. 'Fair on Fans'...my arse...

Should we start banging on about that goal line cam at Villa Park again?

I see that they managed to achieve a glorious defeat on penalties at home to Huddersfield today in the EFL cup. Apparently they were shite new keeper apart.

Rhodes scored a brave penalty I understand. Agent Rhodes. Long time sleeper cell.

BTW is that pic from today? Looks like an attendance in the 100's if so.

Rhodes scored a brave penalty I understand. Agent Rhodes. Long time sleeper cell.

BTW is that pic from today? Looks like an attendance in the 100's if so.
Yes it is I saw one of the kop which is what I was looking for but could only find this one the kop was no better

total and utter wankers ,the foul stench that runs through the very vains of every fan and hovers over every fuckin millimetre of that graveyard shit hole is fuckin beautiful to my eyes i hope they implode and squeal of into the fuckin dark dark night. dirty horrible bastards the lot of em. chansari you are a fuckin star .