Another first for the pork | Page 4 | Vital Football

Another first for the pork

Slightly confused, he did buy the stadium from himself, using a company he invented called Sheffield 3, and is charging the club £2.5M per year for the next 30 years, Sheffield 3 took out a loan with "the loan sharks who almost did for Watford" using the stadium as security, this loan has to be paid in full before 7 business days after the 30th September 2021 otherwise Sheffield 3 loses the stadium. The sum quoted is £6,438,205 I imagine this is the original loan of £5M and £1,438,205 interest. I am surprised that he risked so much for such a small loan.

You've been paying more attention than I have, but I think we both have it right that he's fooked them up...

You've been paying more attention than I have, but I think we both have it right that he's fooked them up...

Yes you are right, I can't see how they are going to get out of this. Who is going to buy them? they have very few assets, no stadium, maybe no players, also with him selling many year season tickets means that the new owner will have to let the holders in without getting any income. On the other hand they are committed for the next 30 years to pay £2.5M a year in ground rent. All the unpaid players wages must be paid in full by the new owner, also if any players walk out with years remaining of the contract, this must be paid fully. After this, agreement must be reached with the non footballing debts, If HMRC debt is more than 25% they can veto any agreement that they think is too low. The cost is likely to be similar to a Championship club with its own ground.

Great optimism down in Stytown that Red Bull may buy them.

I don't think it's that far fetched. But it'll be a rebranding on par with Wimbledon to MK Dons. New badge, new kit, new name.

Red Bull obliterated the history of SV Salzburg, who were the top club in Austria at the time, they'd have no qualms about doing the same to a league one none entity from South Barnsley.

I don't think it's that far fetched. But it'll be a rebranding on par with Wimbledon to MK Dons. New badge, new kit, new name.

Red Bull obliterated the history of SV Salzburg, who were the top club in Austria at the time, they'd have no qualms about doing the same to a league one none entity from South Barnsley.

Big difference is plenty of people we're interested in Saltzburg and they represented a decent deal commercially
What does a bankrupt Third Division club that owns no assets, including players, offer ?

It just shows how mentally retarded some people are.

" He's worth £500 million, why can't he pay the salaries"

1) They actually believe he's worth £500 million

2) They think he can spend what the club doesn't turnover, in spite of them just having a points deduction for doing exactly that.

3) It just goes to show the thought process of the average pig, if its broken due to constant overspending, just keep spending to fix it

I see the Pork have binned ( ahem) Elev8 and are using Macron to supply their kits next season. Seems a last minute decision hence there won't be any kits available to buy until after the season starts (again) and the team will have to play in a Macron generic kits during in the preseason games.

Could I be the first to send my commiserations to that wonderful company Elev8 who has now lost its only kit customer. Still, there's always the high energy sports drinks market to focus on. ;)

I see the Pork have binned ( ahem) Elev8 and are using Macron to supply their kits next season. Seems a last minute decision hence there won't be any kits available to buy until after the season starts (again) and the team will have to play in a Macron generic kits during in the preseason games.

Could I be the first to send my commiserations to that wonderful company Elev8 who has now lost its only kit customer. Still, there's always the high energy sports drinks market to focus on. ;)
Macron ya say Gray,copying their very much classier neighbours at S2 yet again.:yes: UTB

They were offered a taxi home.