Another first for the pork | Page 2 | Vital Football

Another first for the pork

it wants bull dozing to the ground and a memorial put up reaching to the sky for the 96 souls lost but never forgotten. Thats all that can happen now ,football is lost at the sty . The black corrupt clouds of cheating fraud and dishonesty runs deep through the veins of hillsborough and sheffield wednesday. A cancerous club slowly eroding and spuing the blackness of its tai business owner ,emitting the stench of corruption and death of a once MASSIVE football club. The Ted bundy of football clubs. As it fades in to the past and slowly flakes away bit by bit piece by piece ,fables and ghost storys will be told to generations of aspiring footballers to come, if ya dont try ya hardest and do ya best you,ll end up a sheffield wedneday player, shuddering the next wayne rooney into shear fright and pannick pure terror of the name its self sheffield wednesday . please dad no more ill try harder i will succeed please stop. DEATH of football club is happening right before our eyes,and i couldnt be more happier at this moment in time . Up the Blades.
Mr mcCabe was this n that but our club is quite stable and going from strength to strength .Light years ahead of the MASSIVE TITS. UP THE BLADES

Poetic. Brings a tear to my eye...

So basically the low life cheating c u n ts are trying to pass the deathtrap off as an asset of community value. In point of fact it is a rusting legacy to a criminally corrupt administration that has for decades been a blight on the city. Knock it down and remove the clubs name before it disgraces us further.

The depths to which they have sunk under the ownership of the Thai dodgepot simply reflect the desperation he feels the need to pursue as he clearly hasn't got enough Baht for a fast time let alone a long time slow time in a cheap Bangkok ladyboy knocking shop.

So, it seem they Porkers are trying to get the Sty listed as an 'asset to the community' so it can't be bulldozed and turned into a Tesco. Asset's a bit ambitious, embarrassment maybe?

Not sure how an 'asset to the community' can have caused so much pain for so many and dragged the name of Sheffield, SYP, the H&S authorities through the mud for so long.

Sad to say but the word 'Hillsborough' to the outside world means only death,cover up, lies, deceit, and a complete failure on anyone to take any responsibility for those events.

If Sheffield Council sanction that then they are adding much more than insult to injury and death. Imagine the 'Justice for the 96" group hearing that. Insensitive beyond belief.

A sight of such misery and suffering, were it a statue, would have been pulled down by now yet the Greens, cabbages more like, support this.
Have they no cognisance of it's history?

Not sure how an 'asset to the community' can have caused so much pain for so many and dragged the name of Sheffield, SYP, the H&S authorities through the mud for so long.

Sad to say but the word 'Hillsborough' to the outside world means only death,cover up, lies, deceit, and a complete failure on anyone to take any responsibility for those events.

If Sheffield Council sanction that then they are adding much more than insult to injury and death. Imagine the 'Justice for the 96" group hearing that. Insensitive beyond belief.

A sight of such misery and suffering, were it a statue, would have been pulled down by now yet the Greens, cabbages more like, support this.
Have they no cognisance of it's history?
Agreed TT but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Sheffield Council do sanction it.

Agreed TT but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Sheffield Council do sanction it.
I can see that.
I just wonder if they are so insular, so self absorbed that they don't know or realise what Hillsboro'means to the wider world.

I can see that.
I just wonder if they are so insular, so self absorbed that they don't know or realise what Hillsboro'means to the wider world.
Deluded… they’ll believe anything… I bet some even fall for buying the new 10 year season ticket that’s currently being sounded out. Some will say ‘YAY that could mean we could get 8 seasons in the premier league at league one prices!’ Of course it could also mean that they get 7 seasons in the Conference south or lower at league one prices

Deluded… they’ll believe anything… I bet some even fall for buying the new 10 year season ticket that’s currently being sounded out. Some will say ‘YAY that could mean we could get 8 seasons in the premier league at league one prices!’ Of course it could also mean that they get 7 seasons in the Conference south or lower at league one prices

I bet some even fall for buying the new 10 year season ticket that’s currently being sounded out. - Come on, they can't be that stupid, can they?

Isn't there anyone on here who feels a little bit sorry for our neighbours? UTB

I think so, Rod. Any football supporter is dependent on the owner to do the things to keep the club safe, never mind successful. Its a fine line. Supporters are demanding, and clubs almost have to be run as loss makers to have a chance of progression. Tunaboy has spunked a huge amount of money on this vanity project, and spend it badly with no plan as to how to recover if plan A didn't work.

But then I look at their sad eyes, as Sheffields 'Premier club' slowly slides down the shitter. Their sad eyes and their mis-spelled tattoos and their Chuppa Chups shirts smelling of mothballs, and their superior attitudes, their 'older, bigger, better' nonsense, and I cant help but throw back my head and laugh with all my being until a bit of wee comes out. Of course I feel sorry for the average joe who loves his club and turns up week in week out, in all weathers, but after a lifetime of having Boxing Day and a League Cup win and a match in Luxembourg shoved down my throat by the arrogant twats, their demise is delicious.