Another court defeat for Owen | Vital Football

Another court defeat for Owen

90 percent of respondents in the referendum voted for the plans but excluding the Oystons bit? :lol: If one pi$$es into the wind, guess what comes back!

I don't think he has ever won a significant case in the high court, appeal court or supreme court. Glutton for punishment and a deluded 87 year old

Next I expect he will be suing his legal advisors for giving him unreasonable expectations ? :grinning:

Didn’t he have a victory of sorts over getting released early without admitting his guilt in the rape case? Was that in the European Court of Human Rights?

Bring back :hang: for the more serious offences like threatening the existence of football clubs.

He still has permission for approx 1500 houses next to the new Hospital in conjunction with Hemmings unless he lost the land under the Bankruptcy...
The fracking held up the development but the fracking no longer going on.

No skin off my nose ...
Some of the houses should be first time buyer houses so could help to solve the so called housing crisis...

Next I expect he will be suing his legal advisors for giving him unreasonable expectations ? :grinning:

Didn’t he have a victory of sorts over getting released early without admitting his guilt in the rape case? Was that in the European Court of Human Rights?

Bring back :hang: for the more serious offences like threatening the existence of football clubs.
He went to to the ECHR and scored another loss

Forget the Owner but this land will in the future be built on I am sure ,but not in the present Owners life time.

Forget the Owner but this land will in the future be built on I am sure ,but not in the present Owners life time.

Surely anyone who has done a deal with the devil :dev: will live for ever. Of course, should the devil renege on his agreement the ghost of Oyston will take him to the High Court.