Another Bloody Fixture Change | Page 2 | Vital Football

Another Bloody Fixture Change

I love the fact I read that and wanted to add so many my fcks
Fcuk graham Norton and the everyone laugh at everything I say to each guest on my shitty chat show and I couldn't hold a candle to parkinson.
Fcuk that slob off gavin and Stacey who blows smoke up celebrity's arises whilst driving a car and singing.
Dead right mate! Graham Norton and totally talentless Corden. What a waste of jism! Could I add one (for the wrong reason)? Fcuk Holly Willoughby. Going for a lie down in a darkened room. PS. Has that North Korean twat kidnapped Jack’s hairdresser?

How on earth has this thread become about Corden and Norton!?

Into off topic for that sort of stuff folks, it's fun in there, always needs more people for subjects as well !

The league should refuse any change of fixture, date or time, that isn't registered before the start of the season.
Everyone has the fixture list well before the start of the season, so Sky could/should be able to work out their schedules.

The league should refuse any change of fixture, date or time, that isn't registered before the start of the season.
Everyone has the fixture list well before the start of the season, so Sky could/should be able to work out their schedules.

The League won't refuse any fixture change Sky calls the shots and the league go along with it. I think it's the money Sky pays that makes it that way.

I like The Graham Norton Show and Carpool Karaoke.

So there.

I like Carpool Karaoke but not Graham Norton.

As for Sky. There are two sides. Everyone is guilty of feeding the beast whether you have Sky tv, broadband, mobile etc or you go down the pub or round a mates and watch games . Not sure many will have a case to moan about on that front.

But quite rightly the mucking around with the fixtures is a joke. I understand that as the season goes on games of relevance will need to be chosen at relatively short notice as things reach conclusion. But there is absolutely no excuse for moving a game such as Villa v Leeds with this short notice. It's been chosen at a point where there is nothing but league position half way through the season to play for. It's not been chosen for its 'decider' element It's been chosen because it is one of the biggest match ups in the league between two big clubs. And that was the case as soon as the fixtures came out in August so why not chose it as a live game then? . They are quick enough to dedicate the blues game as live because of the nature of the fixture not because it has a promotion or relegation riding on it.

The League won't refuse any fixture change Sky calls the shots and the league go along with it. I think it's the money Sky pays that makes it that way.

The thing is sirdennis, that the league management are supposed to be there for the benefit of the clubs, not sky television.
If those running the league are doing so to the detriment of the clubs that make up the league, they should be impeached, that is removed from their positions of power within the organisation.

Yes, and how would fans of Carpool Karaoke and the Graham Norton show feel if that garbage was moved to accommodate a Villa game?

Sorry, Mr. Fear, just being mischievous.........

As it happens I'm ok with the change. Other times it has been a pain when they change. Sometimes you win . Sometimes you lose I suppose.

Infact, Mrs Melon is the more annoyed. But as PVB would state she just needs to shut the f**k up and get back in the kitchen .:lol:

Even if sky weren’t showing it, there’s the streaming service for overseas fans (Which isn’t hard to access for UK fans) and other online streams anyway so we don’t need sky at all. Moving this game to 2 days before Christmas on a Sunday afternoon when people probably already have family plans in place and doing it just over a month in advance is a joke, even more of a joke for the Leeds fans travelling down for it. Fortunately it doesn’t affect me but it’s more of an annoyance as my usual Sunday morning plans are out the window and generally Saturday afternoon games are much better.
How do you access the streaming service as tried before and failed miserably. Could you PM a guide ?

Regards

OVB

How do you access the streaming service as tried before and failed miserably. Could you PM a guide ?

Regards

OVB

I actually don’t know myself as I’ve never done it but I know it’s meant to be pretty easy to do, my albion supporting mate done it pretty easily. You need a VPN to replace your current IPN which’ll fool the service into thinking your abroad. After that I’m not sure, there must be some people on here who’ve done that could help better than me.