Another Bloody Fixture Change | Vital Football

Another Bloody Fixture Change

Next home Sat 3pm is Dec 15

I've got a family meal booked for xmas for the Sunday. :shake:

Could still have been the Saturday couldn't it? But ooooh no, $ky don't give a damn about football, just £

Games missed already:

Brentford
Reading
Rotherham
Preston
Swansea

Going to miss Forest as well as I can't do mid-week fixtures until December.

So last week I was booking our Christmas trip to the pantomime with the kids and I looked at the fixtures to make sure there was no clash - can you tell where I'm going with this? - and booked Sunday 23rd!

Oh for the clubs put their fans ahead of their greed! Well out of pocket on the season ticket this year!

Going to a wedding on that Sunday they picked a Sunday so as not to f### up guests who wanted to go to games as they are Derby and port Vale fans and I'm the one who's going to be f###ed up

The Leeds fans will be chuffed as well. I read that Sky had started censoring their chants on live t.v.
Apparently, " Sky T.V. is fucking shit!" is not the sort of chanting they are happy with.

Fixture changes for us in the Championship have been unreasonable for our family especially midweek changes & Friday nights. But this one as it happens can allow us all to attend Sunday as Saturday we are all in Cardiff at a show. Hoping now for a quick return to prem then there maybe more Satyrday kick offs

I arrange things around away game weekends as I no longer do away games or rarely anyway, I just assume home games will be sometime during the weekend.

I never get this hatred to be honest.

30 yrs ago we either played Saturdays, Wednesdays or rarely Tuesdays.

I remember going to Norwich (pre dual carriageway) on a Wednesday night on my own and getting in at 5am.

Why is that any better than playing on a Friday, or a Sunday (both better in fact) or any different ftom any night.

As it happens , this one suits me, i couldnt go if it was the normal time as i am nit allowed time off over Xmas, but can now as I dont start until 7pm.

Other games it doesnt suit me. Swings n roundabouts.

Question to ask yourself. If you cant go to the Albion away game (for whatever reason whatsoever - whether cost, cant get there, dont want to, or you do but cant get a ticket) will you watch it on the telly. If so, dont have a bloody go at Sky then !!!. Give up your subscription, dont watch it down the pub, dont watch it online, just dont watch it. No viewers means no money, no money means no contract, no contract means no games moved.

But if you are going to watch it (like me if I cant get a ticket) stop being a hypocrite !

I never get this hatred to be honest.

30 yrs ago we either played Saturdays, Wednesdays or rarely Tuesdays.

I remember going to Norwich (pre dual carriageway) on a Wednesday night on my own and getting in at 5am.

Why is that any better than playing on a Friday, or a Sunday (both better in fact) or any different ftom any night.

As it happens , this one suits me, i couldnt go if it was the normal time as i am nit allowed time off over Xmas, but can now as I dont start until 7pm.

Other games it doesnt suit me. Swings n roundabouts.

Question to ask yourself. If you cant go to the Albion away game (for whatever reason whatsoever - whether cost, cant get there, dont want to, or you do but cant get a ticket) will you watch it on the telly. If so, dont have a bloody go at Sky then !!!. Give up your subscription, dont watch it down the pub, dont watch it online, just dont watch it. No viewers means no money, no money means no contract, no contract means no games moved.

But if you are going to watch it (like me if I cant get a ticket) stop being a hypocrite !

It’s not simply about when the match is played, it’s about the decision to change it to suit potential viewing figures and after fans have already made adjustments to their calendars to accommodate schedules fixtures.

Football’s f*cked!
F*ck Sky.
F*ck Man City for paying Raheem Sterling 300 grand a week.
F*ck those ‘journalists’ who stand outside Harry Redknapp’s house for a car window quote.
F*ck Harry Redknapp for probably maybe going on Celebrity Jungle Toss.
F*ck Strictly for being happy smiley fakey wank.
F*ck every football print hack for writing absolute bollocks and being paid for it.
F*ck Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning on TalkSport. They’re brilliant and I love listening to them, but they just remind me that football is f*cked.
F*ck Brexit.
F*ck Trump.
F*ck the royal etiquette tosser who criticised Meghan Markle for wearing a dress with pockets. F*ck off you sanctimonious f*ck.
F*ck Delli Ali. Just because.
F*ck f*ck f*ckety-f*ck.

I think one of the problems is the lateness af the rescheduling. At the beginning of the season, if they gave us the schedule up until the end of the Christmas fixtures fans would have a clear idea of which games were affected and could make arrangements with confidence. Now you could make Christmas travel or family arrangements in October and have them blown out of the water a couple of weeks later.

Football’s f*cked!
F*ck Sky.
F*ck Man City for paying Raheem Sterling 300 grand a week.
F*ck those ‘journalists’ who stand outside Harry Redknapp’s house for a car window quote.
F*ck Harry Redknapp for probably maybe going on Celebrity Jungle Toss.
F*ck Strictly for being happy smiley fakey wank.
F*ck every football print hack for writing absolute bollocks and being paid for it.
F*ck Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning on TalkSport. They’re brilliant and I love listening to them, but they just remind me that football is f*cked.
F*ck Brexit.
F*ck Trump.
F*ck the royal etiquette tosser who criticised Meghan Markle for wearing a dress with pockets. F*ck off you sanctimonious f*ck.
F*ck Delli Ali. Just because.
F*ck f*ck f*ckety-f*ck.

Even if sky weren’t showing it, there’s the streaming service for overseas fans (Which isn’t hard to access for UK fans) and other online streams anyway so we don’t need sky at all. Moving this game to 2 days before Christmas on a Sunday afternoon when people probably already have family plans in place and doing it just over a month in advance is a joke, even more of a joke for the Leeds fans travelling down for it. Fortunately it doesn’t affect me but it’s more of an annoyance as my usual Sunday morning plans are out the window and generally Saturday afternoon games are much better.