Another Away Win For Millers | Vital Football

Another Away Win For Millers

Well, what can you say about that performance?
No-one saw that coming, what a complete performance from the Millers.
Every player did their job perfectly.
That is probably the best all round performance I've seen from the Millers. There was lots to like from our performance and we had some outstanding players doing their jobs to perfection tonight.
Smith up front put in what was the best performance from a centre forward that you could wish to see, it had everything. There was eleven stand out players out there and even the substitutes played their part.
I have to keep pinching myself. I thought the Derby County result would be the best of the season but this easily betters that. I can't wait till the weekend now.
We should fear no-one after this. Magic ............

Well done to the lads and management team! A great result - well deserved, but what a tremendous performance!

I was a bit anxious for the first 10 mins or so but after that ........
MoM? Impossible to give, there were so many outstanding performances.
Blackman (I know I have not been a fan in the past) deserves a mention for a very assured display (just one wander and on this occasion he got there first!).
Smith - so often his hard work and influence goes unrecognised by some, but impossible to do that tonight and Crooks, Olosunde just have to have a special mention, although every player was on top form and played their part in a great game.

If only we could play like this on a regular basis - - I live in hope!

Ha-ha yes Caz, exactly that.
It's a great time to be a Miller. What a shame that the fans can't see it "in the flesh".
We've now got rid of two records which have stood for a very long time, and coincidentally, they both stretch back to 1965 because we hadn't won at both Derby County or Middlesbrough and we've now got rid of those two jinxes.
If we can carry on showing this kind of form for our remaining games then we'll finish the season in a very respectable position, and we could only have dreamed of such a thing a few weeks back (even though we'd seen signs of what we could do in some games). Keep this up Millers and we'll be o.k.
With the form that some of our players are showing now we'll have to make sure we keep them here because we've got a great squad and we need to keep them together and then next season, well, who knows?

I've actually voted for Smith on the poll on Twitter. Having watched the match back I just thought his positioning all night was outstanding. But it was a close thing between all the players for MoM, I agree, Sixpence.

Yes they were all brilliant Sixpence and apart from the obvious ones, Smith, Crooks and Olosunde, I thought that the back four had tremendous games along with Blackman. Wow.
This morning I'm thinking, "trust the Blades to get a great win against Man Utd to grab the headlines", ha-ha.

Yes Caz, if "push came to shove" then Smith would get my vote too. It was a perfect centre forward's performance and the best I've seen.
Smith would score a 10 from me with the rest of the team getting 9.