Anoraks vs Sund'land | Vital Football

Anoraks vs Sund'land

HarrowGill

Vital Youth Team
Dare I ask, who do we want to.lose today? Part of me wants Charlton to lose at Wembley and stay down for the giggles and bantz. And to have another valid excuse to go drinking in the Antigallican again!

On the other hand, the SoL is a fucking awesome ground and you know that Sunderland are guaranteed to bring another 2,500 down to Priestfield again and their fans were probably the best in league one last season.

Sorry but I think the Antigallican is now closed, could be turned into flats.:shake:

Charlton to stay down for me, always an easy good away day.

Ideally Doncaster would’ve been at Wembley today. I’d like both to stay down but if I had to choose then it would be Sunderland since I still haven’t been there yet.

Sunderland up. Charlton stay. I'm a great believer in the natural order of things where everyone has their proper place. Sunderland at the foot of the first division, Charlton slumming it with the likes of us.

Wanted to go to Sunderland but missed it because neew date clashed with pre booked holiday. However, as per Rotherhithe, Charlton is just down the road from me so very convenient. So Spotters to stay down (wanted Donny to go up even though they didn't deserve to).

Sunderland still paying Cattermole £40k a week!! They need to go up but have to learn not to choke when it gets important.
What odds on Josh getting the winner?

I wonder why Eaves wants to go to Sunderland another league one club and were bang average today to be honest given charlton scores all the goals !!?

Congratulations to Charlton, deserved win. Pleased for Josh Parker, too - he had a decent game.

Couldn’t disagree more - thought Charlton were massively lucky and their win was undeserved. Sunderland didn’t particularly deserve to win either to be fair after a Good start. Sickening scenes at the end for any Gills fan surely? Pleased for Josh though - didn’t rate him but like him. Good luck to him.

Yes, jammy old Charlton, won the game with 5 seconds left. I wanted them to stay down as it's a great away day out and the Valley's usually very quiet, so we can turn it into a home game if we're playing well. They'll both bring big crowds to Priestfield, but whereas we might take 2,000 to the Valley, we'll take more like 300 to Sunderland and stand no chance of turning that into a home game.

Couldn’t disagree more - thought Charlton were massively lucky and their win was undeserved. Sunderland didn’t particularly deserve to win either to be fair after a Good start. Sickening scenes at the end for any Gills fan surely? Pleased for Josh though - didn’t rate him but like him. Good luck to him.
Sunderland failed to score, Charlton scored 3 :fish: why wouldn't they deserve to go up.

Sickening scenes at the end for any Gills fan surely? Pleased for Josh though - didn’t rate him but like him. Good luck to him.

With you on Josh Parker. Also wanted Charlton to lose but was a long way from being sickened by the scenes at the end.