Anniversary | Vital Football

Anniversary

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I've seen posts that tomorrow is the club's 120 anniversary. Is that right?

If so I wonder if we will get some big announcements or new kit release.

The social pages have changed today.

Thst badge still doesn't sit right with me

Attachments

• 20220617_073854.jpg
    20220617_073854.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 3
Delia at it again: Talking at a pub to celebrate the naming of one of their new beers (called let's be aving you') about the season and how bad it was she was upbeat:

'I've been on the board of directors for 25 years now and take each day as it comes. When we all shut the doors and close our eyes at night we know we've always done our very best for the club.'

She then raised a pint and said:

'We all just enjoy our football at the club - so cheers to Norwich City - it's the greatest club in the world.'

She said we just all need a giggle and to be happy after all the doom and gloom.

I'm surprised that we haven't thought about a change of our kit to blue shirts and yellow shorts

Last edited:
Delia at it again: Talking at a pub to celebrate the naming of one of their new beers (called let's be aving you') about the season and how bad it was she was upbeat:

'I've been on the board of directors for 25 years now and take each day as it comes. When we all shut the doors and close our eyes at night we know we've always done our very best for the club.'

She then raised a pint and said:

'We all just enjoy our football at the club - so cheers to Norwich City - it's the greatest club in the world.'

She said we just all need a giggle and to be happy after all the doom and gloom.

Thats a beer I will not be drinking. If it was called Smiff is selling I would have a gallon.

I’ve just completed their survey. One of the questions was on improving the atmosphere. My response? Start winning

My response was watching attractive winning football from home team.

On the personal details question my response was that I have been watching and a ST holder for over 50 years so if you do not know me by now you never will.