Andy Warrington grimesby goalkeeping Coach! | Vital Football

Andy Warrington grimesby goalkeeping Coach!

R

redimps1

They seemed to be saying on the fishy tonight he is on his way here! Has Jimmy Walker resigned or off elsewhere?
Sorry i cant post the lincoln off the new fishy forum!

I saw that either yesterday or Friday I thought it was mentioned on here but it could have been on Banter.
I queried it at the time saying that we could do with better than Warrington and we have better with Walker.
But nothing's been said about walker leaving as I know off.

They seemed to be saying on the fishy tonight he is on his way here! Has Jimmy Walker resigned or off elsewhere?
Sorry i cant post the lincoln off the new fishy forum!
Oop link on here!!!

The club seems to still have a long way to go re communication on what’s happening at the club

Realistically, why should the club keep the fans up to date with every detail. Particularly with incoming players. It doesn't take much to de-rail things and we all get to know in the end. I think we are all imaptient for news of incomers, it's a bit like kids at Christmas.

I saw that either yesterday or Friday I thought it was mentioned on here but it could have been on Banter.
I queried it at the time saying that we could do with better than Warrington and we have better with Walker.
But nothing's been said about walker leaving as I know off.

What are you basing your judgement of Warrington as a coach on?

I doubt there is even a story here but in fairness to Warrington he’s been an exceptional lower league keeper over his time.

Another former keeper coach of the Cowleys has left Gillingham is he on his way too?

I doubt there is even a story here but in fairness to Warrington he’s been an exceptional lower league keeper over his time.

Another former keeper coach of the Cowleys has left Gillingham is he on his way too?
Yeah blow!!! Players lets get loads of goalkeeping coaches in!?????

Is he also player registered still? Could be a keeper plan B as backup for Vickers and working with the Academy?

Did he ever mention Lincoln City in his twitter bio? Because it doesn’t say anything at present.

Will be a shame if he goes. Seems like a fantastic guy.

Trouble in camp!?!
Theres another tweet and it mentions the word"leaving"

Fallen out with the Cowley’s? Doesn’t matter too much. Trust them to deal with their back room team.

There is a vacancy (through retirement) at Ipswich Town. My money would be on Warrington to rejoin Hurst.