Andy Murray | Vital Football

Andy Murray

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Just a slightly different take on what we've discussed before. Might get a few who 'hate' him thinking.

Found it interesting personally, but then I'm a fan and also grown up enough to know if you give a little bit of banter, you have to take some banter back as well!

From GQ.. only copied half the article the rest is available in the current issue on sale at just £2!

Not even bothering to read that, he hates the English!

(:-D)

Damn, I struggled through the unreadable version before looking further down the page. lol

Whoops, sorry VofN !

Think it is an interesting article for those who are set against him just because of that joke though!

Im not sure there are that many people that hate him cause of that joke, most people I know hate him because he has the personality and charisma of a banana.

But then, as he says if he tries to crack a joke, the press would be all over it!

He is a surly looking guy when playing to be fair. But hey, he ain't bad at the game!

I have had numerous arguments with a mate of mine over Mr Murray, explaining how it was only banter, I gave him the facts and even an article where Kelly spells out that - HE WAS BLOODY THERE and it was JUST BANTER! Alas, he still hates him.
People just like an excuse to be anti him because he is a bit surly as you say.

Agreed thefacehead. As I said when the storm erupted, when did us English loose the ability to have banter and become so delicate!

if you dish out banter, you have to take it back as well!

Yeah, how much do we take the mickey out of Scotland about there two team league which is now, erm, a one team league.

It just makes us look petty, my mate is a Man U fan so I don't know why I bother to entertain him in arguments, but when he says things like Scottish so and so, I'm like, er...... your hero Fergie is Scottish.

Murray might have to play Nadal in the QF, Federer in the Semi and Djockovic in the final if he wants to win this year, Nadal has fallen down the rankings despite winning the French Open. So I don't think he will win Wimbledon this year.

He is in the zone mate he's not there to smile. He's not showering with Foo Foo

Fair play to him. He showed a lot of bottle at two sets to nil down.

I don't think he will beat the other Scot in the final though.

HAHA there aint a lot to smile about when you see someone standing to attention who wasn't exactly at the back of the chopper queue

Like you mate in my day I was a looker i'm at Beverley races on
Saturday not far from you is it?