Andy Murray | Page 2 | Vital Football

Andy Murray

Oh right didn't think it was that far stopping at Hull on the night then onto Scarborough on Sunday proper beano.

What a match. The tension, the no this is going to go wrong and then the euphoria. Well done. Fantastic nail biting game by both players.

Well done Andy

Superb win congratulations.
Pity the pillock Alex Salmond tried to hijack it with his crass behaviour.

Pleased for the lad he's really upped his game these last 2 years and to beat the world Number 1 in straight sets in any round is a major achievement but in the final takes reall balls .

Not really a tennis fan and certainly not a Wimbledon fan. But I remembered around 2:30 that it was on and thought I'd watch. Got to hand it to Murray, gave absolutely everything. Deserves all the congratulations he gets. Great, gutsy, determined performance.

In the royal box he decided to produce a look at me im jumping on his bandwagon scotish flag.

A Scottish person supporting a fellow Scott with a Scottish flag.

Wow, the nerve! :2: :17:

Why was he allowed in the royal box? If they get independence I trust he'll be banned from England

I was waiting for a triple whammy of Murray winning Wimbledon, Middleton giving birth, and Mandela dying all on the same day. Hoping for a media meltdown.

Andy Murray has reportedly donated his £1,600,000 Wimbledon winnings to a cancer charity.

Top top man. He's like a winning version of Beckham on a much bigger scale

SKEGGY - 7/7/2013 20:42

Andy Murray has reportedly donated his £1,600,000 Wimbledon winnings to a cancer charity.

Top top man. He's like a winning version of Beckham on a much bigger scale

If that's true its a brilliant gesture.

Absolutely chuffed to bits - 77 years, sporting history.

And yet, he will still be slagged off by some. We just have to accept, the mentality in this country is build them up, knock them down, no one likes a winner, everyone likes a nice loser.

Always has been, always weill be, whether its snooker and Jimmy White, football and any number of missed penalty takers, Jenson Button, Henry Cooper, Eddie the Eagle and so on and so on.

Well done Andy, you did our nation proud.