Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away. | Vital Football

Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away.

Call me fickle but any player that pulls on the black and white to give 100% deserves our support. It'll be water under the bridge for me as it worked out ok.

I like the 4-3-3 we play, and cannot see him fitting into it. If Ba is going then id say get a left sided forward to go with Cisse and Barfa. Young fergy could be given a shot there, as could sameobe, but carroll? Not for me like. Hope its just lazy ssn journalism......

he'll win me over the minute he pulls on the black and white shirt

the lad should never have gone he belongs here

BrassyNUFC - 15/7/2012 18:53

he'll win me over the minute he pulls on the black and white shirt

the lad should never have gone he belongs here

This.
No further need for discussion.

Badly advised? Yes Money Grabbing? Not so sure,you wouldnt turn down a massive wage increase would you?

I bet he'd take a cut to come back.

Where will he play? Im hoping we stick with the 4-3-3. And carroll certainly wont oust Cisse, and hed be nee good on the left of 3. Its not about whether i like him or not. Just think we could get a better suited player.

And on a side note, the dressing room is good now, how would he effect it, bearing in mind he broke Saylors nose!!!!!! I just think its a bad move and a step in the wrong direction....

deutchermag - 15/7/2012 18:56

Where will he play? Im hoping we stick with the 4-3-3. And carroll certainly wont oust Cisse, and hed be nee good on the left of 3. Its not about whether i like him or not. Just think we could get a better suited player.

And on a side note, the dressing room is good now, how would he effect it, bearing in mind he broke Saylors nose!!!!!! I just think its a bad move and a step in the wrong direction....

Carroll would be like a born again christian to get another chance on Tyneside. Albeit not wearing the cherished number 9.

But where would he play? And like i say, im likin the harmony in the dressing room. I think its a step back. If we didnt have cisse or ba, then maybe yes. But for me its a bad move. Im afraid his ego is too big for me, we dont need big egos in our dressing room.......

steekiebrown - 15/7/2012 18:41

Offer made to take the gypsy on loan for a season with a view to a permanent transfer.

i'd be gutted if that twat came back.he's nothing more than a Barton clone. :jban:

No brainer for me, take him on loan, see if he gets his head down. If it works out, great. If not then send him packing. Cisse and Ba could be away for the ACON, there's a possible Europa league campaign and the cups (hopefully) to consider. Can't flog Cisse and Ba to death and expect them to produce all season. Shola is a 20 minute merchant.