Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away. | Page 25 | Vital Football

Andy Carroll - This saga just wont go away.

It was Vin, I was quite excited, well excited as I get at my age.
Steeks.
Taff.
Pedro.
Carlos.
There are loads ‘missing’.
I Suppose life moves on.
Hope they’re all well and living the dream.
I know what you mean. Memories of some of the Bowburnmag tribute games, Poison Monkey, Rabbit, Platini not to mention others like OL, MM etc. Steeks on Olivier Bernard will live long in the memory.

I know what you mean. Memories of some of the Bowburnmag tribute games, Poison Monkey, Rabbit, Platini not to mention others like OL, MM etc. Steeks on Olivier Bernard will live long in the memory.

I’ve still got the bruises from Bernard. Big lump that he is.

terms agreed on a one year pay as you play deal. Just the 3 hours left to play this out or the club hope that the PR works in favour of stopping some sort of backlash.

You can see Ashley and Charnley sat down laughing thinking they’ve pulled a master stroke here, Geordie manager and Geordie striker. In reality a god awful manager and a crock, those smug smiles will soon disappear when we get shown up for the championship side we are.

Typical of Ashley and Bruce in that they see Andy fucking Carroll as the answer. Still it will get another few thousand fuckwits to buy season tickets.

It produces some of those bizarre stats, like our free signing has scored more Premier League goals than Rondon and Perez had scored combined. Carroll has already scored more Premier League goals than the rest of the squad combined.

I haven't done the sums yet but he has probably missed through injury more Premier League games than the rest of the squad combined.

Last edited:
Ashley signs Carroll and it's a stunt.
Ashley signs Benitez and it's the three years of respectability.

Reminds me of that saying.....
Be open minded but not so open minded that your brains fall out