Androids fighting back | Vital Football

Androids fighting back

Prepared

Vital Football Legend
ok it's not a robot or anything...

just one or them shit android galaxy phones blowing up.

how many iPhones do that?
:14:

http://topinfopost.com/2013/07/11/samsung-galaxy-s3-explodes-injuring-woman?fb_source=pubv1

oh and her name is Fanny Schlatter. LOL

Shouldn't this be in the 'My penis is so small I get excited abou mobile phones' thread?

Just been given a Apple iphone 4s as it needed a new charger so my mate got pissed of with it and gave it me lol i have ordered a new charger of Ebay for £2.95 lol and its due to be delivered between sat and Mon my mate is going to be well pissed when he finds out how much i paid for a charger ;)

Are these 4s any good?

I hate Apple... I love Android.... and I have a IIIS and it's the bomb. No it didn't blow up like that, you know what I mean.

It's personal choice Clive. I like both but I use an iPhone and never had a problem. If it does what you need then great.
I have a work blackberry which is poor as a phone and poor as a device. Awkward to use. Any iPhone or android phone will work fine.

Been using an HTC 'something' S for the last two years, my first experience with Android. Have to say I am not overly impressed .. very clunky. As I am due an upgrade next month, and don't want to stretch to an iphone on contract, I was wondering if anybody has much experience with Windows OS on mobiles?

Beovilla - 14/7/2013 18:58

Been using an HTC 'something' S for the last two years, my first experience with Android. Have to say I am not overly impressed .. very clunky. As I am due an upgrade next month, and don't want to stretch to an iphone on contract, I was wondering if anybody has much experience with Windows OS on mobiles?

I've used Windows on a Tablet, and it has it's problems. There aren't many Apps, and some of the main ones are limited - Mail, Calendar etc. It wouldn't be so bad, but there are no alternatives.

What version of Android are you using? There is a big change when you get to 4.2, so I wouldn't dismiss a new Android handset. Go into a shop and try out the Samsung S4 or the HTC One, just to see if it feels different to your current Android installation.

Thanks. Not sure which version of Android I have. Do you know how I can find out? (Sorry, not really a phone person ... just want to avoid something which freezes up on a regular basis).

Beovilla - 14/7/2013 21:15

Thanks. Not sure which version of Android I have. Do you know how I can find out? (Sorry, not really a phone person ... just want to avoid something which freezes up on a regular basis).

Under the Settings App, go right to the bottom and there is an option called "About". It might say there, or you may have to click on Software Information first. Android Version is the one you want. It will be a number like 2.3.4 or 4.1.2

Aha. Thanks. 2.3.5 is what it says. So you are saying that the newer Android versions are smoother than what I have?

kefkat - 15/7/2013 00:17

Prepared - 11/7/2013 17:55

I couldn't find that thread, I was too busy looking for my penis

I don't have a penis however I do have a windows phone

You are the one ! (BTW had to replace my Mac book due to the possibility of it overheating and setting fire to my backpack)

ClivetheVillan - 11/7/2013 20:53

Just been given a Apple iphone 4s as it needed a new charger so my mate got pissed of with it and gave it me lol i have ordered a new charger of Ebay for £2.95 lol and its due to be delivered between sat and Mon my mate is going to be well pissed when he finds out how much i paid for a charger ;)

Are these 4s any good?

Lot of those cheap chargers are well dodgy. Peoples houses have gone up in flames, others maimed etc. Saw it on one of those Watchdog type programmes. Would definitely pay for a genuine one if I were you, ( though before watching that programme woild have happily gone for a cheap ebay job).

Beovilla - 14/7/2013 22:43

Aha. Thanks. 2.3.5 is what it says. So you are saying that the newer Android versions are smoother than what I have?

Yep, much smoother. They implemented something called project butter in 4.1, and it is "Buttery Smooth"!!!!!

It's worth popping into a Carphone Warehouse or Tesco Mobil and having a look, before you make your mind up. You're already half way to setting a new phone up, just be logging into your Google account, so it makes it a bit easier.

Good luck, and let us know hos you get on.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 15/7/2013 10:13

Beovilla - 14/7/2013 22:43

Yep, much smoother. They implemented something called project butter in 4.1, and it is "Buttery Smooth"!!!!!

It's worth popping into a Carphone Warehouse or Tesco Mobil and having a look, before you make your mind up. You're already half way to setting a new phone up, just be logging into your Google account, so it makes it a bit easier.

Good luck, and let us know hos you get on.

Cheers. I will have a look around.