And the new manager is .... | Page 6 | Vital Football

And the new manager is ....

I'm hoping behind the scenes he is pushing at them for a move to us.
Compo won't be a problem unlike Jones who will inevitably be drawing a wage from Stow ke until he takes a new role.

Robinson had signed a new 3 year contract last summer and he has said yesterday, along with his chairman, that they are looking forward to future work at Oxford. Looks a dead duck to me as Robinson does not appear to be pushing to talk to BFC.
I see Wellens is now second place in thd betting after Robinson

I see Swindon were also approached by BFC earlier this week and rejected it. Wellens has now signed a new 3.5 year contract

There is an air of panic around (not you Bobby), there is no need. We are a great attraction under SS. There is no need to rush into anything our season is done and plenty of time for a new manager to come in before the end of the season and see what he has.

Most people praised SS for his prompt action in appointing Larry so quickly, was never my choice but the logic was sound. I think he wants to take his time and get the right man. That cannot be criticised. Many managers on the list are probably doing well and can see promotions in their grasp so timing isn't great.

Given that our better players are on loan and the transfer market is shut, the summer is the time to build next season's squad. Hastings is correct. There us no rush to get a new man in.

Nixon the journo was on radio T'rovers tonight.
Pretty damning of our way of doing business, alluded to Robinson using our intetest and not for the first time to his advantage.
Hinted we had someone lined up but no name given.
Will see if I can find the clip

I agree Sask makes a big improvement on Larry blaming everything and everybody. I don't think he's the answer though Bear

Agreed Hasty because I think the question should be asking who is going to bring back attacking flair and establish a distinctive Blackpool style ? Evo with an older head to guide him would appeal to my head and my heart.