And the new manager is .... | Page 4 | Vital Football

And the new manager is ....

Not full of hope and anticipation re this appointment. I would have thought, given the terrible run we had been on , that a replacement would have been lined up before showing Larry the door.

Easy tigers, no appointment yet. No massive rush IMHO this season is over. The RIGHT manager needs to be sourced and have the time to review the squad, plenty of time.

They looked much better to me last week at Brizzle hoping with 11 men and better weather conditions I might see a decent game on Saturday.

In SS I trust

My cousin has got hold of some freebies for Saturday. Will probably be in with the home fans. Met some when Bath City played them and they are a really decent bunch so not too fussed.

My cousin has got hold of some freebies for Saturday. Will probably be in with the home fans. Met some when Bath City played them and they are a really decent bunch so not too fussed.
I'll be looking for it kicking off in the home end then. There is a pattern of you and your cousin being in the wrong end.

Decided where you are drinking? We are meeting in New Malden but think it's a Witheringspoon :sick:

Different cousin this time, a Pool fan, not The Nobber. He is an alcoholic who has been sober for nearly 40 years so will ask him if he fancies coming to the pub. Meeting up after might be a more likely possibility. Are you coming on the train? I shall be heading back via Paddington.

Different cousin this time, a Pool fan, not The Nobber. He is an alcoholic who has been sober for nearly 40 years so will ask him if he fancies coming to the pub. Meeting up after might be a more likely possibility. Are you coming on the train? I shall be heading back via Paddington.
Not clear what's happening for me after the game. I think they are heading back into town via Waterloo. I'll keep you posted