And the new manager is .... | Page 2 | Vital Football

And the new manager is ....

If you took his teeth out and fitted seats he would make a good coach. Far too Welsh with that sallow, hang dog look. Not exactly as keen as mustard either. I would favour someone with Pool in his veins, though Chris Houghton would be an excellent choice as Joey Barton wouldn't want to drop down to our level.

there was a certain attacking minded midfielder looked at as a signing, then a loan has Pool connections but would need a good man alongside him. think Believe and 26 other reasons.

there was a certain attacking minded midfielder looked at as a signing, then a loan has Pool connections but would need a good man alongside him. think Believe and 26 other reasons.
Talking about the bonnie prince to Reading fans, they all rated him and attributed their improvement to his ability to spray the ball around. Doubt we would see him before the summer.

Larry had a pedigree and was an established experienced man...and a lot of good that did us Bob.

Perhaps, there are 26 good reasons for the bonnie prince to be given the opportunity?

Nathan Jones evens with Skybet

Sergio Lobera 20/1 - I had to look him up and still thinking "who?"

Nathan Jones
"
Jones is a devout Christian who credits his faith with getting him through bad times.[55] He has several religious tattoos on his body including praying hands and the crucifixion on his left bicep and forearm, Jesus Christ on his right bicep, and Michaelangelo's 'The Creation of Adam' across his back.[56]

"It keeps you grounded. There's a lot of temptations, a lot of pitfalls nowadays, especially for a sportsman – and I think through God's guidance I've been able to steer clear of them. Through the hard times I've always had the stability of the Lord in my life and my family background has kept me on the straight and narrow."[57]

Jones is bilingual, able to speak both English and Spanish"

Whomsoever is appointed could well be sacked when the courts order us to reinstate Koko as club chairman?

latest

Nathan Jones
4/6
Paul Heckingbottom
3/1
Ian Evatt
6/1
David Dunn
11/1
Kevin Phillips
20/1
Ryan Lowe
20/1
Sergio Lobera
20/1
Charlie Adam
25/1
Micky Mellon
25/1
Gary Bowyer
33/1

I think it WILL be Sexy's best mate - Nathan Jones.

A good religious Welshman from the Valleys. Cymru Am Byth

Last edited:
I’d be happy with Jones, was an arsehole after the Luton game granted but did a very good job at Luton, Stoke not so good but that was a crap situation they were in.

Ryan Lowe would be another good one I see he’s on the bookies list but can’t see that happening.

I’d be happy with Evatt as well but please not Heckingbottom.

Who the fuck is Lobera and where has his name come from?

I say this every time there’s a vacancy but what about Nigel Adkins, he seems to have gone off the radar massively in general lately unless I’ve missed something.

Nathan Jones is my first choice as people know followed by Evatt. I've changed my opinion on Evatt following a really good article on him in The Athletic.

Evatt would bring his assistant from Barrow with him; Peter Atherton (who's decent by the way).

I dislike him but whether or not, Jones is far too complicating with his ideas on how football should be played, ask any Stoke fan. Stoke are playing better football without him. My lads a Stoke fan and he's worried for us. He would however get my support the same as Grayson did when he was appointed.