And so it begins... | Vital Football

And so it begins...

"The England fan was said to be drunk at the time of the attack and could not remember much.

He was allegedly made to withdraw cash from an ATM and hand over the money, he told police, but he ‘doesn’t know how much – or simply could not explain it’."

In true Chief Wiggum style, I suspect the Russian police are just going to type that one up on their imaginary typewriter :rolleyes:

That Peter Tatchell went all the way to Russia just to get arrested.
What a strange thing to do?
Surely he could have been arrested for something nearer to home.
Could have shoplifted in Poundland or something.

Not saying there will not any troubles during the WC but ...
As with all these things, you dont know the truth unless you are there. Its good for the media as it gives them something to write and shout about. Anyone would believe there is no crime in London ffs. i cannot be arsed to go but would have no hesitation in going.

i grew up in the era of real football violence and it did not stop me going to matches. Have travelled in many so called dangerous countries and its the same as living here, the first thing to do is to try and not put yourself in dangerous situations.

I was told that China was a dangerous place, no internet, police watching you, no demonstrations etc. Could not be further then the truth, only limit on the internet was no youtube. I sat watching a demonstration in Shanghai where the police were carrying people off and nobody even bothered that i was there. i could even use this (or the previous one) subversive site lol.

As for Franco Spain .... no problems.

Last edited:
Ten years ago the most dangerous city in Europe was said to be...... Zurich on account of a massive drugs problem.

Have been to China and Russia quite a few times and never felt in danger. But in Atlanta a hotel doorman insisted I must go to a restaurant 50 yards down the street by taxi- too dangerous to walk. Colleague was mugged at gun point on the steps of the hotel.

That's strange ! I tried to post a link to a video from live leak , but it won't show it.
It shows the taxi deliberately driving into people.
Look at the live leak dot com website , and search 'moscow taxi'.

Someone's telling porkies ....

Well he definately swerved and accelerated. Could be he dozed or wasn't paying attention and panicked and swerved to avoid going into the car in front. Running off didn't help matters unless he feared for his safety from the crowd. Before anyone asks he didn't look like your traditional Muslim

It did intimate he had been working for 20 hours on the trot. But I notice that this particular publication also had top video as:

"Woman found swallowed whole by enormous python"

and
"Couple have sex on gravestone in Manchester for '45 minutes' "
So I assume they are well experienced in making the most out of absolutely nothing!!

Well he definately swerved and accelerated. Could be he dozed or wasn't paying attention and panicked and swerved to avoid going into the car in front. Running off didn't help matters unless he feared for his safety from the crowd. Before anyone asks he didn't look like your traditional Muslim

"I wanted to brake, I wanted to let someone through," he says, visibly upset. "I switched off for a second and hit the accelerator.... then I saw the people."

He says he fled because he thought the crowd of people "were going to kill" him.

"There were so many of them," he adds.

He says he had about two hours of sleep before driving for 20 hours."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-44511198

"I wanted to brake, I wanted to let someone through," he says, visibly upset. "I switched off for a second and hit the accelerator.... then I saw the people."

He says he fled because he thought the crowd of people "were going to kill" him.

"There were so many of them," he adds.

He says he had about two hours of sleep before driving for 20 hours."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-44511198

Six points on his license , suspended sentence to the gulag.

Reports of some of our great fans singing their bomber song and nazi salutes lol.

Still it is probably safer in Russia than on London streets for youngsters.