And people made fun of Diane Abbott | Page 2 | Vital Football

And people made fun of Diane Abbott

The fact of the matter is that she will last long, and she'll continue to rise even higher. If the last few years have taught us anything, it's that this cabal of cnts can do whatever they bloody well like with no danger of anyone holding them to account (see Gove's bookshelf and the Acuri business), and that the usual arse-lickers will still go on about the Lamestream Lefty Media, as if that was something that ever even existed outside of their dishonest, misanthropic imaginations.

That's what the establishment and their useful idiots do now: claiming to be the persecuted outsiders when all the cards are already overwhelmingly stacked on their side.

Hopefully this story will quickly churn up into something messy enough that this particular **** has to resign immediately. It's gotta happen quickly though, otherwise it'll be counter spun and he'll survive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52779356

yes but the papers have a different agenda now. The truth is uncomfortable and against the agenda. Boris is way too popular, more and more people are joining the conservative party. The msm are at the lowest point ever recorded with regard to telling the truth. Newspapers are struggling , the disgusting biased BBC are struggling. People have had enough of the negativity.
we are at a crossroads, if Boris doesnt succeed then we are finished. This country will be under muslim control within the next 20 years. That is the truth

yes but the papers have a different agenda now. The truth is uncomfortable and against the agenda. Boris is way too popular, more and more people are joining the conservative party. The msm are at the lowest point ever recorded with regard to telling the truth. Newspapers are struggling , the disgusting biased BBC are struggling. People have had enough of the negativity.
we are at a crossroads, if Boris doesnt succeed then we are finished. This country will be under muslim control within the next 20 years. That is the truth

That isn't the truth.

It is your opinion. You are obviously entitled to your opinion but it is not an opinion that most intelligent and/or educated people would share.

You are by no means the only person who holds this opinion, or something similar. But most of the people who share this viewpoint are either unfortunate to have been born without too much intelligence or, more likely, have been failed by the education system and simply do not have (through no fault of their own) enough knowledge or understanding to be able to prevent themselves from being manipulated by populist leaders.

There are some intelligent and/or educated people who will make similar claims to you, but they do so precisely because they wish to manipulate disaffected and angry people so as to further their own fascist agenda.

Don't let yourself be manipulated, the pledge. I know you think you know the truth but you should be wary of anybody who tries to sell you 'the truth'. Find your own truths. Read, learn, and think. Don't just read the things you think you agree with. Read a wide range of things. Read some history, Read some theology and some philosophy. Do it for yourself. Don't allow yourself to be easily manipulated.

Then come back and have another chat. I doubt very much that we'll suddenly have a similar political outlook on life but hopefully you'd not still be making such ridiculous predictions and claiming them to be, 'the truth'!

That isn't the truth.

It is your opinion. You are obviously entitled to your opinion but it is not an opinion that most intelligent and/or educated people would share.

You are by no means the only person who holds this opinion, or something similar. But most of the people who share this viewpoint are either unfortunate to have been born without too much intelligence or, more likely, have been failed by the education system and simply do not have (through no fault of their own) enough knowledge or understanding to be able to prevent themselves from being manipulated by populist leaders.

There are some intelligent and/or educated people who will make similar claims to you, but they do so precisely because they wish to manipulate disaffected and angry people so as to further their own fascist agenda.

Don't let yourself be manipulated, the pledge. I know you think you know the truth but you should be wary of anybody who tries to sell you 'the truth'. Find your own truths. Read, learn, and think. Don't just read the things you think you agree with. Read a wide range of things. Read some history, Read some theology and some philosophy. Do it for yourself. Don't allow yourself to be easily manipulated.

Then come back and have another chat. I doubt very much that we'll suddenly have a similar political outlook on life but hopefully you'd not still be making such ridiculous predictions and claiming them to be, 'the truth'!
What specifically don't you agree with ?
Which bit is wrong ?
Do you have any facts to back your own opinions ?

What specifically don't you agree with ?
Which bit is wrong ?
Do you have any facts to back your own opinions ?

It is easier for me to extract the bits from the pledge's post that I don't disagree with. They are:

"Newspapers are struggling"

and

"People have had enough of the negativity".

Strangely, Boris did a 180 degree about turn on foreign NHS staff not because of Starmer but because of a wholesale rebellion among the ranks of Tory MPs

Under muslim control my arse; you deluded people with your tiny brains. The man most likely to succeed in this respect is Boris; he will split the nation and, in time, that will allow extremists to flourish. Boris might then return to his roots and adopt islam himself.

Of course and he put Boris on the spot at PMQs but, with his majority, Boris would have laughed it off were it not for the Tory rebellion.

Yes, that's true. We must hope Starmer continues to hold Boris to account. But it wont be always as easy for Starmer to do so as it has been just recently.

Was listening to some political commentator remarking that the Tories are desperate for MPs to be back in the HoC and there be a return to the 'Punch and Judy' theatrical politics as that will be more advantageous to them than the current environment, which is far more akin to a clinical, legal setting such as a courtroom, and as such gives Starmer a huge advantage. I agree with her but it's depressing as it is quite a damning indictment of the validity and character of our government and system in general.

Last edited:
Yes, that's true. We must hope Starmer continues to hold Boris to account. But it wont be always as easy for Starmer to do so as it has been just recently.

Was listening to some political commentator remarking that the Tories are desperate for MPs to be back in the HoC and there be a return to the 'Punch and Judy' theatrical politics as that will be more advantageous to them than the current environment, which is far more akin to a clinical, legal setting such as a courtroom, and as such gives Starmer a huge advantage. I agree with her but it's depressing as it is quite a damning indictment of the validity and character of our government.
You have an awful lot to say about politicians and politics for someone that has never voted.

When did it become a weakness for a person to look at the evidence presented, and change his mind?
I have always considered that a strength.
Don't be so naïve. Boris is pushing an immigration Bill through Parliament; watch PMQs and he dismissed the idea outright. Don't forget that not so long ago, Boris and his coterie voted against giving pay rises to people in the medical profession. This was no gracious climb down by Boris; he knew exactly what he was doing. The new Bill would have penalised the very two foreign nurses, who looked after him. Boris knew exactly what the evidence was; he was the architect of the Bill but he crumpled with the possibility of a Tory back bench rebellion.

I gave up on the briefing some time ago so didn’t listen to her personally but generally, I’ve been frustrated by
A. stupid questions
B. No answer to good questions
C. Ministers working on the principle of why respond with ten words when you can use a thousand, so ultimately end up with a word salad that means nothing.

I gave up on the briefing some time ago so didn’t listen to her personally but generally, I’ve been frustrated by
A. stupid questions
B. No answer to good questions
C. Ministers working on the principle of why respond with ten words when you can use a thousand, so ultimately end up with a word salad that means nothing.
You clearly didn't watch. On both occasions, Ms Patel was reading from prepared speeches before any Q and A sessions got under way.